>Official Air Jordan 2014 Release Dates

5s had an amazing year . Fire reds, black tongues, laneys, grapes, black grapes, dbs, fear. Dont feel like 6s will keep the trend. Only good colorways are sport blue and black infrared
idk, I feel like the 5s last year were overdone. Not complaining but still.

So far there is alot of 6s coming out:

-White/Infrared

-Infrared 23

-Black Infrared

-Carmines

-Sport Blue

-Maroons

-Cigar 

and those are the ones we've seen or heard. By the summer I bet we'll hear about more retro+s

5s had an amazing year . Fire reds, black tongues, laneys, grapes, black grapes, dbs, fear. Dont feel like 6s will keep the trend. Only good colorways are sport blue and black infrared
What about Carmines, lots of people stoked on those. Too early to say this year won't be as solid as last year fam, it's still February. Fears were a QS outta nowhere, and IMO db5s ain't even nice, just hyped.

What about Carmines, lots of people stoked on those. Too early to say this year won't be as solid as last year fam, it's still February. Fears were a QS outta nowhere, and IMO db5s ain't even nice, just hyped.

There's a bunch of 6's that could release or at least I would hope re-released if we're trying to keep up with the 5's. For example not including the one's not already scheduled or rumored, DB 6, White/Navy 6, Motorsport 6, Oreo 6, Pistons 6, Lakers 6, Olympic 6, maybe a pack DMP & GMP 6, and if we're lucky (not to mention if we're lucky to get all those), what if we get a Varsity Red 6 Pack for everyone who doesn't like the Infrared color.

Did not realize maroons were set to drop. Anybody have an idea on when?
No one actually knows, jmadidas said that if they do drop, they would be a QS. Rumor is Q1 release. 
and IMO db5s ain't even nice, just hyped.
OMFG YES! I don't get it. When the leaked pictures showed up people were saying "TRASH" but all Nike had to do was say the kid died and show the shoe under a black light and that somehow justifies absurd resell prices. 

Y'all think the DB 6s will return this year??!?!?
nerd.gif
Yup. they should be returning 

There's a bunch of 6's that could release or at least I would hope re-released if we're trying to keep up with the 5's. For example not including the one's not already scheduled or rumored, DB 6, White/Navy 6, Motorsport 6, Oreo 6, Pistons 6, Lakers 6, Olympic 6, maybe a pack DMP & GMP 6, and if we're lucky (not to mention if we're lucky to get all those), what if we get a Varsity Red 6 Pack for everyone who doesn't like the Infrared color.
the dmp/gmp 6 pacc and the varsity red 6 pacc would be hott

Last edited:
That's out of what's actually been announced so far lol it's still only the 2nd month. At the start of last year we didn't know about most of what we ended up getting. And really most of what you mentioned were nice to see again, but nothing special. Besides those 2 sixes, I haven't sen many who don't want the Carmines.

That being said, i'd love it if they released the GMP and DMP 6's as a pack. 
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

OMFG YES! I don't get it. When the leaked pictures showed up people were saying "TRASH" but all Nike had to do was say the kid died and show the shoe under a black light and that somehow justifies absurd resell prices. 
People just want em cuz no one has em :lol:. Anyone ever notice that most OG model J's release as GR's? And still sell out? I would guarantee that a lot of these new Retro+ colorways would NOT sell quickly if released in GR numbers.

People just want em cuz no one has em
laugh.gif
. Anyone ever notice that most OG model J's release as GR's? And still sell out? I would guarantee that a lot of these new Retro+ colorways would NOT sell quickly if released in GR numbers.
Well to be honest, the DBs are released in limited quantities. That being said, I still think the DB Vs are trash. (No disrespect to the kid). The Retro+ do sell out quickly. Look at the Toros 4s, Gamma 11s etc. 

Well to be honest, the DBs are released in limited quantities. That being said, I still think the DB Vs are trash. (No disrespect to the kid). The Retro+ do sell out quickly. Look at the Toros 4s, Gamma 11s etc.
I think it just depends on your aree or how quick the hype builds up after the initial release. Toro 4s sat for a few days in my area same with a lot of other colorways, hell even the Powder Blue Xs were sitting, Infrared 6s

the dmp/gmp 6 pacc and the varsity red 6 pacc would be hott

The DMP/GMP 6's as a pack is still a semi-realistic possibility, the white/infrared 6 dropping in my opinion cancels out any chances of the varsity red pack idea though.

That's out of what's actually been announced so far lol it's still only the 2nd month. At the start of last year we didn't know about most of what we ended up getting. And really most of what you mentioned were nice to see again, but nothing special. Besides those 2 sixes, I haven't sen many who don't want the Carmines.

That being said, i'd love it if they released the GMP and DMP 6's as a pack. :nthat: :pimp: :smokin

That would be a pretty amazing thing to do for Black Friday or maybe a date around the holiday's, let's keep our fingers crossed lol.

People just want em cuz no one has em :lol:. Anyone ever notice that most OG model J's release as GR's? And still sell out? I would guarantee that a lot of these new Retro+ colorways would NOT sell quickly if released in GR numbers.

I beg to differ, I bet the Infrared 23 6's would sell out quickly in GR numbers.

EDIT: Sorry for clicking submit on accident before actually replying guy's.

Last edited:
True true, some of them are nice. But imagine if Joker 3s, Bel Air 5s, Gamma 12s, 3Lab5s, DB5s all had released in Fire Red 3 numbers. They all would've sat HARD. That's all I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom