>Official Air Jordan 2014 Release Dates

those flight 45s make me think of supras
sick.gif
oh but if they had a glow in the dark sole, and worn by Kanye, people would LOVE the flight 45s

Do we have a separate thread for the AJ KOs? Also, anybody can give me a brief history on it, meaning of KO, what's the purpose of the shoe, etc. Been searching the web but haven't found one. Thanks.

Do we have a separate thread for the AJ KOs? Also, anybody can give me a brief history on it, meaning of KO, what's the purpose of the shoe, etc. Been searching the web but haven't found one. Thanks.
i believe it stands for knock off or something along that line because the jordan 1 og in leather was the highest retail for a basketball shoe up to that point so they made those more affordable by using lesse xpensive materials so that more people could still fly like mike, anyone else have more indepth info on this but you should get the jest of things now. cool concept and response to the high end jordan 1 model by nike i thought

i believe it stands for knock off or something along that line because the jordan 1 og in leather was the highest retail for a basketball shoe up to that point so they made those more affordable by using lesse xpensive materials so that more people could still fly like mike, anyone else have more indepth info on this but you should get the jest of things now. cool concept and response to the high end jordan 1 model by nike i thought

Close but I remember looking it up awhile back KO was for Korean Only

Got the Infared 6 really infared but I like them looking foward to the black infared 6s, Carmines, and Colombia's or the legend blues. Not really a impressing year, but not bad.

Last edited:
lol those yellow with the exact same scheme as the infrared23
mean.gif
. such creativity from JB
eyes.gif

Last edited:

1) My gut feeling is since the year of the 8s is in 2016, we will see them in 2 years. I think marketing wise, it would be wise to do that.

2) White aquas were a GS/Girl shoe if I'm correct, needless to say they would be fire if they dropped in Men's size 
pimp.gif
eew. no. They need to release that white aqua that someone photoshopped and posted on here somewhere. Those looked 100x better than those women's 8s. Easy pass if those women's ever come out again.

5s had an amazing year . Fire reds, black tongues, laneys, grapes, black grapes, dbs, fear. Dont feel like 6s will keep the trend. Only good colorways are sport blue and black infrared
Well its still the beginning of the year so things can still pop up. 

Back
Top Bottom