>Official Air Jordan 2014 Release Dates

Not a big x or ii fan so that will save me a bunch. So far it's looking like:

I - white royal if they release, maybe the all red pair on sale.
III - powder blue (bought), white/black, Black/blue
VI - All colorways
IX- baron
Xi low - concord, black pair (2), maybe the snake pair and if there is another pair and it is nice I would get them too.

I would also expect another ix to release at some point as I cannot remember a one off retro without another colorway releasing in a few months window. I was thinking the charcoal vii but the gmp pair released around then as well.

Last edited:
Are there pics of the XI snakeskin lows?

Nvm :x :x :x

Last edited:
Buying all the 3s, 3s my favorite. Both infrared 6s plus carmines. Powder 10s and the Concord lows are on my radar.

AJKO Royals :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Still waiting for pics of the new xiv, im a HUGE fan of the 14s, wheres indiglos?

Powder Blue 3
Cool Grey 10-Maybe
White/Infrared 6
Powder 10
Infrared 3
Baron 9-Maybe
Concord 11 low
Carmine 6
Jordan 14 Black/White/Varbiant yellow
Jordan 3 Metallic Grey
Jordan 6 White/Sport Royal
Jordan 14 White/Black/Red
What is this one? Googled it but couldnt find any pics.

Powder 10s and concord low 11s is all im looking forward to. Maybe the 11s that drop this years holidays.

Carmine 6s
Black Infrared 6s
Black/Blue 3s
Concord Low 11s
Sport Blue 6s - Maybe
Baron 1s - Maybe
AJKO 1s - Maybe
Oregon 5s - If they actually release, not looking good

This year ain't looking too bad so far, though I bet that will change once more QS's get announced :lol:

I am crossing my fingers we get more 12's this year. Really hoping for leather flu game 12's the most though.

Are the toro 6's "infrared" going to be limited? Trying to get both pair feb 15th... white infrared and toro 6's...?????????????????

Are the Jordan Retro I High OG KO - White/Black - Varsity Red official? I can't find anything on internet 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom