Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Mercer gets too much play on the board being sooo bad .....never been there n its rep keepn me away......not sayn much on this release besides im making it happen!!! There's no not gettn until im told sold out!!!! Might pay 60 above retail but really looking to get at cost!!!

Why is it so nuts to ask for help from someone who doesn't want this shoe? I've seen plenty of peeps in here claim they are passing on this release. I really don't care why they (price, manufacturing, already have a pair) don't want the shoe. Look at this as a chance to test your Internet skills and keep a pair out of a resellers hands and get them on my feet.

That's size 11.5

-Boy

Lol like I was telling boy j there is no way anyone is keeping these or any pair of kicks out of resellers hands!!! These cats are pros at what they do ive seen them at work and it amazing watching them work it!!!! From knwn mgrs to paying off peeps to costume change... I think ive seen it all in the past few releases....

Why is it so nuts to ask for help from someone who doesn't want this shoe? I've seen plenty of peeps in here claim they are passing on this release. I really don't care why they (price, manufacturing, already have a pair) don't want the shoe. Look at this as a chance to test your Internet skills and keep a pair out of a resellers hands and get them on my feet.

That's size 11.5

-Boy

Thats not how it works buddy

I'm actually surprised there isn't more comradery in the shoe culture. Instead of LeBron Heads vs Jordan Heads or SB heads vs Foamposite Heads we shoud be helping each other for all (hard to attain) releases we don't want. Not sure why groups aren't formed to assure real fans get these shoes and not resellers.

Nike really brainwashd a lot of us..... me included. They could remove all jordan or nike logo people would sill buy em....
Whats nx aj 5 or 6 with nike air?

I see this as a golden opportunity for an educational debate with sunshineblotters...

the anniversary shoes are as follows, all white 3's, all white 4's, all white 9's, and all white 11's

The only pair that had fair shape was the 9s, as well as the jumpman facing the correct direction

3's do not count, because they were left-over re-issues, as well as the 4's

Finally the 11's... Every OG collector knows the 11's had the worse mold butchering of all the retro sigs

Last edited:
No the 6s are the worst butchering of any mold in the history of shoes. It is unholy.
I didnt mean the all white 25th anniversary shoes. I mean the 23rd anniv kicks. The 2011 3s and 2012 IVs. They dont look like the OGs but they still looked good. Definitely not banana shaped. The new Vs could be better in comparison to the other two but better than their previous releases by far

Back
Top Bottom