Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

How do ppl have tiny feet like that? I havent worn a 8 since middle school
same, and right now I am 5'9" and 142 lbs, so it's not like I am even a big guy. I am not even average weight for my height.
I saw a guy who seemed taller than me on my campus with GS jordan IVs. I couldn't stop staring.

same, and right now I am 5'9" and 142 lbs, so it's not like I am even a big guy. I am not even average weight for my height.
I saw a guy who seemed taller than me on my campus with GS jordan IVs. I couldn't stop staring.
yeah, I have a friend who's about 5'3" and wears a size 8 I told him try to squeeze into 7 or 7.5 to save the money buying GS sizes lol. 

I can imagine all the OG collectors 94's being disappointed about this. But at least now there is hope for a wearable pair with the "Nike Air" branding...

Except for the Jordan IVs and arguably the IIIs, GS shoes have better shapes.
I would be a fan of the XIIs and I wouldn't have given up on the VIs if they were shaped like their GS counterparts.

That sucks. Girls were talking on my fb feed about what they first notice when they check out a guy. A few said feet, for various reasons. But IDK I hange out with oddballs.

How do ppl have tiny feet like that? I havent worn a 8 since middle school
I'm the other end of the spectrum. Haven't worn a size 8 SINCE I was 8! LOL with a 14 being the largest size releasing I'm done. Good luck everybody...

The time makes total sense and is very obvious...just look at the picture or even the OG retro card. Way to make it sentimental Nike! Very cool release...

its TLO

meaning no one knows the link...
People have posted the link to TLO shoes before. If you know the style code and the way NDC formats their URLs you can put the link together yourself. I don't know how to do it though :\.

We are getting a jumpman store here in Houston at the galleria it opens up February 14 bet all the restocks for all start weekend will be their.

We are getting a jumpman store here in Houston at the galleria it opens up February 14 bet all the restocks for all start weekend will be their.
So that means i might have 2 chances to cop, or i'll just cop anything else i want over these.

Just like here last year.

They converted a Footaction into a JB store.

Expect more AJ XX8 than ANYTHING.

Last year, they gave all employees a pair of AJ 2012 of their choice and had like 3 million pairs throughout the place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom