Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I got class too and will be gone from 9 to 2. They release at 3:51 if they stick the time. I hope FNL keeps the 7 am time. Waking up early just in case.

Nothing too exciting, but official NDC pics 
happy.gif

The 3 years I've been in college I've never taken my laptop to class. To be honest, I'm scared to lol. My professor might get pissed. Whatever, I'm gunna give it a shot anyway.
That's weird. I usually bring my laptop to every class. The teacher uploads the power points before the lecture so we can use them during class.

Are these latest tweets from Nike indicating there are no GS sizes? Or am I reading them wrong. One says the size run is 8-13 14 15 16

Another says specifically there will be no 7.5 and 8 is the smallest.

View media item 251750

Last edited:
Here is the photo again.

And for what it's worth. Has anyone ever seen a picture of a GS size? Like a sample/early release or even a fake? My answer to that question is no.

View media item 251764

Last edited:
This is so sketch.. Finishline won't release info until release day and Nike said 1:51 but now is keeping their lips shut and saying TBD. I think in the morning both of them will say its going to be a random release time, because if they said it will be random today then all the questions would be asking what estimated time am or pm...

Here is the photo again.

And for what it's worth. Has anyone ever seen a picture of a GS size? Like a sample/early release or even a fake? My answer to that question is no.
The size run for MEN'S is 8-14, GS has been confirmed multiple times, pretty sure Nike wouldnt cut out GS sizes at the last minute just to piss you off.  Some of you act like Nike is run by

Back
Top Bottom