Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Everytime a Air Jordan III with the Nike Air on the back releases he returns to the NBA the following season. 1994 IIIs, 2001 IIIs and possibly 2013 IIIs
Barkley and Pippen have been dropping subtle hints since 2010 about MJ playing again. They both did the same thing in 1995 and 2001.
MJ works out with the Bobcats. He also is trying to turn the tide for his franchise. MJ playing in NC is him returning to the promise land. People would pay top dollar to see the bobcats get beat while MJ is on the floor lol. David stern is also leaving soon. I'm sure he wants to go out with a bang and what wouldn't be bigger than him convincing Jordan for the 3rd time to return.
Jordan is the last athlete I would ever question about ability to perform regardless of his age. He was 40 years old putting up nearly a 20 a night 2 years straight during his time with the wizards. I would take a 50 year old MJ as a starter over 3/4 of the league right now.
in that order 

After further review, I have decided to not cop these.

Only worn the 2011 pair once since RD.

Although the NA is nice and all, spending $100 more on a c/w that I still have technically DS just for a logo change is kind of absurd.

IMO.

Perhaps if I didn't own the 2011 version I would cop, but oh well.

More money saved for other releases.
BET YOU A PAIR OF THESE THAT YOU WILL IN FACT COP THEM
After further review, I have decided to not cop these.
Only worn the 2011 pair once since RD.
Although the NA is nice and all, spending $100 more on a c/w that I still have technically DS just for a logo change is kind of absurd.
IMO.
Perhaps if I didn't own the 2011 version I would cop, but oh well.
More money saved for other releases.
WHAT????? What's absurd is you passing on a release
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

So I expect to see this then:
laugh.gif

Hughes you my boy and all, but I'll be shocked if you pass homie.

At least he's honest (Future). I would understand completely...since he wasn't old enough back in the 90s and early 2000s to know or understand the sentimental importance of Nike Air.

Anyone got a price on these yet? It would start the whole thing off again if they started to retro "nike air" Jordans :rolleyes

My 2011s still look DS and the quality is fine so I'm passing on these. End of story, have fun chasing a shoe that sat on shelves 2 years ago but with the original logo on the back. SMH @ JB for releasing the same shoe again and again and SMH @ you guys for eating it up. I know the Nike Air is all about sentimental value and because that's how it was back in the OG, but I have memories of and love shoes for the overall designs, not small logos on the back. I do think Nike Air looks much better than the jumpman air tongue tag on 1s though, so I'm glad the royals are coming correct.

Real leather would make the shoes $300+. No sneaker you see in FNL, FTL, etc. are made of real leather.

rock hard plastic leather like last release. pass. i rock em regardless but nike air is long overdue so long i dont care anymore

At least he's honest (Future). I would understand completely...since he wasn't old enough back in the 90s and early 2000s to know or understand the sentimental importance of Nike Air.

:lol: at "importance".

The funny thing is you aren't old enough to realize these were first released in the 80's.

I love sneakers.

I find it outlandish that people geek out over them so hard that the difference between a jumpman and "Nike Air" on the back means THAT much to them on a sneaker that is, otherwise, exactly the same.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at "importance".
The funny thing is you aren't old enough to realize these were first released in the 80's.
I love sneakers.
I find it outlandish that people geek out over them so hard that the difference between a jumpman and "Nike Air" on the back means THAT much to them on a sneaker that is, otherwise, exactly the same.
LMAO so true man. People are over the top. The only person who should be that sentimental over them is Micheal Jordan himself or the dude that actually created the shoe.

Everytime a Air Jordan III with the Nike Air on the back releases he returns to the NBA the following season. 1994 IIIs, 2001 IIIs and possibly 2013 IIIs
Barkley and Pippen have been dropping subtle hints since 2010 about MJ playing again. They both did the same thing in 1995 and 2001.
MJ works out with the Bobcats. He also is trying to turn the tide for his franchise. MJ playing in NC is him returning to the promise land. People would pay top dollar to see the bobcats get beat while MJ is on the floor lol. David stern is also leaving soon. I'm sure he wants to go out with a bang and what wouldn't be bigger than him convincing Jordan for the 3rd time to return.
Jordan is the last athlete I would ever question about ability to perform regardless of his age. He was 40 years old putting up nearly a 20 a night 2 years straight during his time with the wizards. I would take a 50 year old MJ as a starter over 3/4 of the league right now.

View media item 191886

Y'all are crackin me up with this fake leather talk. It might not be the nicest leather, but its still real.
No, it's not. Do you know how much real leather costs? Shoes from Adidas, Reebok, Nike, etc. are all made out of synthetic leather for them to be the price they are right now. The only places you're gonna find real leather shoes are gonna be in Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Sak's, etc. Go in there and tell me how much their shoes are.

:lol: at "importance".
I love sneakers.

Funny man, i'm 32. Not that you care but I was referring to the last time Nike Air was on an Air Jordan.

Banned 1s don't count for me because retro 1s always had the Nike on the outsoles. Same goes for 2s for the Nike on the back.

I guess I should :lol: at you for actually thinking that I didn't know about the 88 OGs.

BTW my older brother had the OG Fire Reds. But oh well, i'm not old enough right? :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom