Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I don't sell any shoes my dude but honestly walking around with some creased up heat is like walking around with no heat at all. The reason why I wear sneakers is because i like them and i want people to notice them (shallow but true). Having a giant crease or creases on the shoe just completely detracts from my like of them and makes other people think i dont take care of my kicks. IDK how it is in other places but in NYC the subway and the street are like damn near fashion runways so i really don't like feeling like a bum with some creased up looking throwaways on my feet.
I been to New York earlier this year. It aint that serious. Girls are more fashionable than they are here in Chicago but boys arent. Although everyone and their mothers are "sneakerheads" over there. Next to no one didnt have heat on their feet.

I'm predicting the best quality we've ever seen on a retro.

Titanium XX3 like numbers.

All setting up a comeback for "Nike Air" return on NON OG colorways with the same cheap materials we've been getting that the masses will kill for.

Yep that sounds like JB.

Last edited:
if you like the sneakers you should rock them stuff will happen to em its part of wearing em you can always clean and decrease em its not a big deal
i just hope these are an easy cop the 2011's are def one of my favorite pairs of shoes after i broke em in
does this rustle your jimmies
nerd.gif
please explain to me how you de-crease "em" without ruining the tumbled leather?! and lol @ "rustling your jimmies"! nobody has ever said that to me before; what an enlightening experience!
I been to New York earlier this year. It aint that serious. Girls are more fashionable than they are here in Chicago but boys arent. Although everyone and their mothers are "sneakerheads" over there. Next to no one didnt have heat on their feet.
Chicago? Never heard of it.

Just playin dude! yes i know "chicago" bulls->jordan->jordans->reason im even here blah blah. But thanks for judging the "boys" fashion of the greatest and possibly most fashionable city in the world based on your visit. The next time i go to a major metropolis i'll be sure to pass judgement based on the 5 minutes i spend there.

Last edited:
Nobody should be complaining about this at the moment, at all!

Is this not what you wanted? now that its here, everybody wants to nit-pick about NA branding! Where it is, where it isn't, where its peeling where it isn't. Am i missing something here? with that said, no jordan shoe will ever be anything like its OG, but in terms of aesthetic look, here we are, these do a pretty damn good job, and believe me I don't hestiate when it comes to complaining about JB Products, because sometimes it is appropriate, but jeez people, we asked for NA branding, we got NA branding.

Last edited:
please explain to me how you de-crease "em" without ruining the tumbled leather?! and lol @ "rustling your jimmies"! nobody has ever said that to me before; what an enlightening experience!

Chicago? Never heard of it.

Just playin dude! yes i know "chicago" bulls->jordan->jordans->reason im even here blah blah. But thanks for judging the "boys" fashion of the greatest and possibly most fashionable city in the world based on your visit. The next time i go to a major metropolis i'll be sure to pass judgement based on the 5 minutes i spend there.

Try again. I went everywhere in my 4 days there. I was out over 14 hours each day touring. I dont mind judging male fashion. Nothing wrong with being a guy into fashion. Most fashionble? okay keep telling yourself that (yes I am a world traveler). I won't derail the thread. I will just leave it at that.

Last edited:
Why are you guys so afraid for your shoes to crease? So you can flip later while claiming VVVVVVNDS? Sneakers crease because they're made to be worn.
Why is everyone so quick to poke fun at us for wearing shields? Ive gotten very used to them. I won't wear a pair of Jordans without them. I like looking down, and seeing a perfect toebox with no crease. Hate all you want, but I'll still clean my shoes after every wear, even the soles, and put them back in the plastic bags and back in the box. No yellowing, icey soles, and no creases...just the way I like it. Some of my shoes have been worn close to 20 times....and they still look VVVVVVVVVNDS as you say. Not so I can sell them, which I would never do, but because I like they way they look all crispy. These shoes are a hobby to a lot of us. I have other sneakers I dont give a F about, creased up but still clean. But my Jay's? No thank you. 

lol. As long as the creases occur gradually, I dont care. Fire Red IVs will be sold soon because what they gave us was trash on that last release. I will not wear shields because JB cant give us a decent quality shoe for the top dollar we pay. No way in hell. Only mods I will do to a shoe is lace swap on VIs and VIIs to make em look more like the OGs and replace the insoles of the IIIs and IVs to reduce cracking.

Last edited:
lol. As long as the creases occur gradually, I dont care. Fire Red IVs will be sold soon because what they gave us was trash on that last release. I will not wear shields because JB cant give us a decent quality shoe for the top dollar we pay. No way in hell. Only mods I will do to a shoe is lace swap on VIs and VIIs to make em look more like the OGs and replace the insoles of the IIIs and IVs to reduce cracking.
I can respect that. But I'm not wearing shields because of lack of quality. Any shoe will crease. I have some rather expensive dress shoes with very, very nice leather. Damn the whole shoe down to the stitching is just VERY nice quality. They creased up immediately. Like first step immediately. Funny thing is I didn't even care because they arent my Jay's. I just try not to squat, or do any heavy creasing in them. I wear the trees in my Jay's because shoes crease, period. I don't like my Jay's with creases in them. The military 4s crease just as bad as the fire reds. Mine still have no creases across the toebox. Joints look brand new and I've worn them like 8 times. The 3s will crease up on you immediately also. Even in pairs that don't crease easily, like nubuck 6s (Lakers) and nubuck 12s (cool grey)...get the shoe tree treatment. I just like how the shape still looks all brand new after several wears. I get that these are just shoes, but it really is a hobby to me. I get a kick out of keeping them fresh.

It's ******** that people complain about 'bringing the Nike Air back' because the Nike Air logo shouldn't have been removed in the first place.

Also, OGs/'94s won't lose value. OGs are also worth much more than '94s, so the '94s will be worth more than the '13s. The only thing that might possibly happen is that the OGs & '94s will rise in price because of hype.

This is a win/win for me. I missed out on the 2011 so if I can't get a set of these, I'm sure the value on the 2011 will drop so I'll just get those

Won't be the first time copping a re-release. Def won't be the last. Do I feel some way about them releasing so soon after copping the 2011s when they dropped? Yeah. A lil. But ultimately if it's something that I really want and I'm able to get, then I will. No need to make a huge fuss about it or call out "hypebeasts" or pull ya "OG collector" card or yap about the lack of quality. At the end of the day if you want em, buy em. If you don't, on to the next.

I can respect that. But I'm not wearing shields because of lack of quality. Any shoe will crease. I have some rather expensive dress shoes with very, very nice leather. Damn the whole shoe down to the stitching is just VERY nice quality. They creased up immediately. Like first step immediately. Funny thing is I didn't even care because they arent my Jay's. I just try not to squat, or do any heavy creasing in them. I wear the trees in my Jay's because shoes crease, period. I don't like my Jay's with creases in them. The military 4s crease just as bad as the fire reds. Mine still have no creases across the toebox. Joints look brand new and I've worn them like 8 times. The 3s will crease up on you immediately also. Even in pairs that don't crease easily, like nubuck 6s (Lakers) and nubuck 12s (cool grey)...get the shoe tree treatment. I just like how the shape still looks all brand new after several wears. I get that these are just shoes, but it really is a hobby to me. I get a kick out of keeping them fresh.
NO!
I got all the 2012 IVs cept for the thunders.Militaries crease easily but at least it isnt a drastic crease in the first wear. i too dont do squats or anything to further crease my shoe. The first pair of fire reds creased terribly from walking 30 feet in my house. It had a bunch of other problems so I returned them. i got another pair and it got a minor crease from walking around in the house. At the end of the year I sell my kicks that I wasnt happy with so they are going.

& the prices of the OG's may go down, i don't even know where to start on this... so much thoughts on this..... 

What type of numbers are we talking bout here? Yeezy 1 numbers? Yeezy II numbers? Pushhead II numbers? I'm not getting my hopes up but I will still try hard to get it.

A online release only ....ugh!!!! The site will crash like always, and some hypebeast will end up getting them....just make them a GR ...

even if it ws GR, NDC would still crash and tons of people would still miss out.

it honestly makes no difference.

Man, thinking about that 2011 WCIII RD almost brings me to tears haha... I walked in the afternoon of RD and they still had my size. One of the last releases I can say that about. 2011 was a fun year (before the Concords), never even considered lining up, because at my spots, there was no need. But as we all know, that is a thing of the past.
QFT, 2011 was the last of the days of walking into stores no problem especially the WC3s it was a cake walk around my way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom