Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

seriously, ive tried over 25 times on that backdoor and each time my transaction with my card wouldnt go through. it's not meant to be

Out of curiosity I'm gonna open the FNL link, and let the splash page go on forever... because I know it goes on forever, It's all a myth... the counter never stops to let you in to see product... MYTH! I'm going to take a nap.

I could of had my pair but i was shook about that link so i passed.. i should've just bought em o well .. enjoy yall pairs people 
pimp.gif

can someone elaborate to me what that backdoor link was? After I copped on ndc I went to celebrate witb a burrito from Moes.

back door link got my cc charged 10 times with no confirmation email LOL. I'm sure a lot of the orders will get cancelled. hope all that wanted got at least one pair. Good thing I was able to secure a pair on NDC earlier. All Good!!

Last edited:
Im guessing the multiple orders that got thru will most likely get canceled when they all get processed. They did say it was 1 pair per customer.

damn... I left this thread 20 mins before launch, grabbed my pair, then come back 3 hours later and there were 1400 posts in that 3 hours :smokin

I tried to go through on the backdoor 3 times and it said it couldn't process my order. Now my card has 3 pending charges from FNL for 227 a piece but I never got any order confirmation or anything
It's going to get dropped and reversed. I called the FNL rep. Any "ATTEMPT" gets charged but if it doesn't go through it will reverse automatically in 48-72 hours. You should be good. FNL does this all the time you will hear ppl complain about this issue every release about overcharging. I got overcharged too but I always call call and yeah they will be eventually reversed. Only what processed/email confirmations will be charged. Hope this helps answer anyone with similar situations.

Last edited:
I got 2 paypal charges but only 1 eastbay confirmation.  Will that one paypal charge be cancelled?

I think Footlocker came through. I got to the last part after clicking submit order. It gave me my confirmation number but then my web crashed. ANd I checked out as guest so I cant see my order. No email yet.

my original screen thru the regular site timed out and i lost the order, but while that was happening, i got thru on the backdoor site with ease on my size 12, and immediately got a confirmation email.

if it's somehow a scam, oh well, that's what fraud claims are for...

even if it's legit tho, don't get it twisted, FNL is notorious for canceling orders regardless...

i'm not getting my hopes up either way...

Back
Top Bottom