Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

can someone, ANYONE drop a size 12 out of their cart for me???PLEASE, pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I used that funny finishline site and ordered an 11

That site was wild fishy I had to grant it all types of exceptions for it to even go through.

PayPal and Firefox warned that it wasn't a trusted site.

We'll see what happens.

This retro woke people up from the dead. i havent posted in here in 2 years, but this was a major must!!!!

Got a pair for myself and a pair for my homie. Not gonna lie, this was one of the most chaotic online releases I've eve dealt with.

back door link got my cc charged 10 times with no confirmation email LOL. I'm sure a lot of the orders will get cancelled. hope all that wanted got at least one pair. Good thing I was able to secure a pair on NDC earlier. All Good!!
It charged my paypal twice but when I look at the order details status : cancelled

I used the link a few pages back to finish line and it worked. Got the confirmation email so hopefully I'm golden. Really pumped cause I gave up on these and when my buddy got lucky on east bay I decided to give it a try

congrats again fellas who all copped.  FNL is slim pickings and Eastbay I think have: 9.5-10, 11, 12 left. Get after it fellas!  

dang got through Eastbay relatively easy
eyes.gif
 somewhat suprised on how easy this release was considering the online only label on it
grin.gif

i ordered a 10.5 from finishline but don't think i want it anymore. anyone know the easy way to cancel an order?

Don't cancell it send it to Europe after you received it I Pay you the amount of money for shoes shipping etc ... Via PayPal ... Please it's impossible to came threw on eastbay from Europe :frown:

Real quick, no need to PM because I can't tell you how I get the backdoor links for the J's. I didn't expect it to go viral in here and on Twitter, but I guess I should have know once I posted it on Boxden... If u want to friend me or rep me then cool, but don't constantly hit me up asking for links or how I get them.... Just know they are legit and I will probably post them on the MAJOR releases only because I know how hard it is too get thru on these websites and I'm too old to be standing in line for kicks.

Back
Top Bottom