Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

This is all true, but there was not SSL running on the IP version because its applied at the domain level. If hackers were sniffing around, it's quite possible the use of credit cards could expose your information. PayPal was probably the only truly secure way to purchase thru the back door, though its unlikely anyone was targeted. Just saying, it needs to be closed for more reasons than just bypassing the line.
The web servers link the certificate to the IP address though, therefore the transactions are all secured.. CC and PayPal.

[font=Arial,Verdana][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Typically the certificate that will be used for the IP address, no matter which domain you attempt to access, will be the first one in the web server's configuration file.[/font][/font]"

http://www.ourshop.com/resources/ssl.html

Last edited:
on finishline, if you order 2 different pairs using different cards/different emails to the same address, do they get cancelled?

Mine never have. I've ordered multiple to the same address, same card and same email address. They aren't following it that close. I got 4 bred XI's all the same card and email address and never got cancelled.

I ordered 2 pairs of Kobe BHM off nike with same payment option and they got cancelled... Yesterday I ordered a 2 GMP's on the same payment option, my retro 3s today already say in progress, while the 2 gmp packs still say "submitted". Think they will get cancelled?

i scored my size 11 from eastbay

so it seem's i do deserve them after all

and to all of the hater's

all of your thoughtful remarks kept me going and i was able to score a pair

so ........................................................... thanks23 ,

dude get out of here with that elitist attitude.

I got a pair too but dont think i deserved them anymore than anyone else. the way you sound makes it seem like your MJ's dad reincarnated or his coach at Laney HS.

Mine never have. I've ordered multiple to the same address, same card and same email address. They aren't following it that close. I got 4 bred XI's all the same card and email address and never got cancelled.

Never done that but I'd take a guess and say no. 

FNL probably doesnt go all detective on orders with same first names

View media item 255371

thanks for the response, guys. repped.

Yet this idiot guy will continue to try to cop from fnl in the future, begging on his knees for info as well.
laugh.gif
I understand his frustration, I'm in the same boat lol.

Just tried to grab some AM1's to fill the void, FNL's checkout system is still shutting me out. 
mean.gif

I'll just use my GC's and keep it movin'

Last edited:
For those that need the info...FNL doesn't economy ship Jordans to anymore. In other words you can't get them shipped to P.O. boxes anymore. I ran into that problem since I need it shipped to one. Just passing the info along.

Yet this idiot guy will continue to try to cop from fnl in the future, begging on his knees for info as well. :lol:

Lmao at "you mad bro" .... Not one single f*ck given lol ... And lmao at all the stuff I've seen in this thread especially the 2011 WC with the handwritten nike air on the back.

I ain't trying to brag but this was a relatively easy cop. You guys sure that these things were a limited release? I copped two pairs within 20 minutes of each other off Eastbay. (size 10 & 10.5) The hardest part was calling them up to convince them to process the second order and prove that I didn't have my CC stolen.

Gonna keep the size that fits better and resell the other and some of the prices you guys are quoting are making me salivate. 

View media item 255393

Anybody else who ordered from Eastbay, Footlocker, etc... get a verification call? Damn, I thought they be calling people now to cancel orders. Agent said my order was "chosen" for verification. Weird!

I understand his frustration, I'm in the same boat lol.

Just tried to grab some AM1's to fill the void, FNL's checkout system is still shutting me out. 
mean.gif

I'll just use my GC's and keep it movin'

hype products are just impossible nowadays. you really need an edge/advantage in order to secure your pair(s). if it was me, i wouldve never let out the backdoor method. but thats just me.. That guy is definitely better than i am. props

Monday!!
So glad I got mine and don't have to

1. Wait for restock that may or may not come.
2. Pay rape reseller prices.
3. Be looking like Homer in this picture when I see everyone rocking these next week.

View media item 255406

Eastbay still had sizes 10.5 and 11 as of 8:30pm EST. What hype?

LOL, you do realize that you couldn't add to your cart right? Sizes were in people's carts for the majority of the time. People were only scoring afterwards after button mashing for hours.

So I'm trying to cop at work. Had everything set up. Then my manager starts talking to me right when the link drops SMH

Back
Top Bottom