Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Got my NDC confirmation a few minutes after purchase. I am so hyped that I got these. I honestly thought I wouldn't get it. I left a meeting at work early so I could get on the computer to purchase 
happy.gif

I left a meeting early, closed my door, and was prepared. Luckily I got my order through NDC. Froze several times through the checkout process but thankfully they cache your basket.

My backup was Eastbay, which I don't get how it's possible to order from them. As soon as the "Add to Cart" button was available my size was gone.

I don't get how people can brag about getting multiple pairs. People in this thread really wanted a pair and you show how selfish you are by not stopping at one. 
mean.gif

Anyway, I got my Jordan 5 flame red, Jordan 3 white cement, and the next pair I'm looking for are the Jordan 4s. I'll be pretty much done with Jordan after that as that'll satisfy the nostalgia. 
Dude is mad. Finishline trolled him hard

http://bit.ly/14F5fGD
Haha I respect FNL a lot more now.

People at work thought I was crazy to spend this kind of money on shoes. If only they could see my stacks of shoeboxes.

Damn, as expected a lot of saltiness and unhappiness in this thread, which I def understand. Those of you who struck out, I feel for you guys big time, but I'm pretty confident that come March 23rd there will be more pairs of 88's to be had in-store

I think after this release I'm about done with FNL, there site is a joke, their customer service is awful...this was a pair that I really wanted to double up on so I could actually rock them, so even after the NDC cop I continued to try the other sites. I had plenty of time to kill tonight with an awful Magic game on so I tried everything until I had confirmed sell out. I was on each site right at 4:51 and these were my results:

FNL sat me on the damn 30 second refresh countdown BS splash screen for close to 3 hours...I managed to get onto the FNL page twice between 4:51 and the time they sold out. Each time the page loaded, I would click add to cart, it would load like normal, but the loading would stop and freeze right towards the end. Then I would get the error message that said there was a problem, need to refresh page, and bam, back to the 30 second prison page. Meanwhile others are Tweeting about copping from FNL and from here dudes were copping off FNL...but I guess in the end Im glad I wasnt dealing with cancelled orders, triple charges, etc

Eastbay I had the link open with the countdown all day with my size (11) already selected, when it hit 4:51 I mashed the button and of course got the "all pairs are in other people's cart" message, which I continued to get all night. I spent hours mashing the button. Tried both 11 and my backup 11.5. Never was able to add to cart once. Same with FTL and Footaction. 

I think I'm going to try and stick to NDC online from now on, may be hard but at least I trust them more than FNL, and the sites of all the FTL owned stores suck.

FYI, I was running two laptops and a desktop, also tried mobile for FNL and Eastbay. 

wonder if anyone who posted their order # got their pairs cancelled yet, IG is full of them.
i posted mine by mistake and called them right away to tell them not to cancel if anybody calls with that number im good. First time buying from NCD didnt know they could do that

Got my pair about a week ago. not worth any hype . If u didnt pick em up online write nike air on ur 2011 same ****

I left a meeting early, closed my door, and was prepared. Luckily I got my order through NDC. Froze several times through the checkout process but thankfully they cache your basket.
My backup was Eastbay, which I don't get how it's possible to order from them. As soon as the "Add to Cart" button was available my size was gone.

I don't get how people can brag about getting multiple pairs. People in this thread really wanted a pair and you show how selfish you are by not stopping at one. :smh:
Anyway, I got my Jordan 5 flame red, Jordan 3 white cement, and the next pair I'm looking for are the Jordan 4s. I'll be pretty much done with Jordan after that as that'll satisfy the nostalgia. 

Dude is mad. Finishline trolled him hard

http://bit.ly/14F5fGD

Haha I respect FNL a lot more now.

Understand half of the people who post that they copped multiple pairs are probably lying. They know it gets other users all riled up.

I wasn't going to get these since I just bought all the OG colorways of the kamikazes but saw fnl tweet they had a fsr, checked here and saw someone post eastbay was a easy cop hit add to cart three times and checked out. Received conformation email immediately, if it gets cancelled I'm not sweating it since I didn't think I'd have a chance in the first place.

I managed to get mine on FNL when I got home from work around 6:30 and 7:30 I was checking out. I just knew I was out of luck but I was curious and LUCKY from the post I'm seeing in here.

wasnt really that difficult to get
locked in my first pair at 4:51pm on footaction
got a 2nd pair on eastbay at 7:25pm
and got a 3rd pair on footlocker at 8:20pm

i almost got a 4th pair from finishline but right after i clicked submit order, i got kicked back to the stupid refreshing page :x

if you realllllllllllly want these, you wouldve got em or else you weren't working hard enough.

Last edited:
Finally got through on Eastbay about a hour and fifteen after the initial release. Just waiting on that confirmation...

Back
Top Bottom