Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

The prices will go down. They always do.

Once everyone gets their pairs and post them on ebay, the prices drop. People bought too many and want to get rid of them to pay off that CC bill. In my honet opinion, I think $350 will be the max price for this shoe. Ebay will be flooded with these.

To the guy who posted the backdoor link, THANKS. Thanks for helping out us Niketalkers. I dont remember the last time someone actually helped someone get some kicks.

Dont worry about the kids in here complaining because mommy and daddys credit card did not go through.

I really hope you can help us out in the future.
real talk!

dude just lifted the link from another site and posted it here claiming he didn't know if it was legit when he prolly already ordered them

now everyone from the other site is pissed at dude

Once everyone gets their pairs and post them on ebay, the prices drop. People bought too many and want to get rid of them to pay off that CC bill. In my honet opinion, I think $350 will be the max price for this shoe. Ebay will be flooded with these.

To the guy who posted the backdoor link, THANKS. Thanks for helping out us Niketalkers. I dont remember the last time someone actually helped someone get some kicks.

Dont worry about the kids in here complaining because mommy and daddys credit card did not go through.

black/red 11s and the fnl mobile site was less than two months ago though

best said man, im hoping i get my pair but wifey didnt get hers so im gone chill and see if i can get her a pair when these 5x copped cats cant sell their stuff.

What are the chances of an '88 restock? I passed on a couple of releases and some restocks so I could buy these comfortably, so yeah I'm a little salty right now.

Do a silly pose like this.
instagr.am.jpg
iKZDjDapKwm5A.gif

What are the chances of an '88 restock? I passed on a couple of releases and some restocks so I could buy these comfortably, so yeah I'm a little salty right now.

a few people have been adamant that these will in fact restock or re-release

but i have no idea

same for me to i dont know why they act like they dont know why it wont go thru im finished with fnl

I keep hearing the same thing ... 3/23 in store ... the way the restocks been popping up I don't doubt it one bit for real

Just offered a dude $280 on Ebay, but apparently he's getting "waaaay bigger offers" 
laugh.gif

Quench that thirst son. 

I want to say dud ewith all the pairs is a clown, but those pink foams are the truth. Id rather rock those than some damn fighter jet camo or white out lookin ones (white looks terrible on foams, just doesnt work) theres just enough black accent to make the shoe wearable. I havnet broke mine in yet but every time I see somebody wearing these properly, i get jealous i havent worn mine yet. But honestly, as much as i like the shoe, dont think i can pull the look off.

So are these a 1 and done, never to be released again?

Or will JB restock these like they have been doing with recent releases?

i guess time will tell, either way, i got my 2 pair 
nthat.gif

^^ I did that on my cart but pretty sure it wasn't going to go thru at the end.... he never paid it just added in cart and re-calculated

Back
Top Bottom