Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I doubled up on the wrong release this year 
laugh.gif

Should've used my luck for these. 

sucks for ppl who didnt get a pair and were online since 1:51pm

i had a meeting from 130pm to 230 pm.. came back and hit refresh a bunch of times and got a size 11 off FNL + order confirmation 

luck of the irish i guess
damn! You should go play lotto

i think NTers had a better success rate than the general public. Sounds like more people were able to snag a pair than ones that didn't. then you see twitter folk going crazzzzy haha

Lol @ twitter app updating url links to open in a web page now due to the fact there are gonna be many more "twitter only releases" to come.

Nonetheless very happy I was able to snag a pair of these. I thought I was **** out of luck when my computer froze for 10 minutes at 3:47 smh. Couldn't get through FNL on my phone but as soon as the laptop came back up it was a breeze. Hope they fit like my cdp cements.

Welp. I placed 2 orders from FNL using two different accounts/names/CC's and one order is processing and the other is just missing. I have order confirmations and emails for both. When I click the check order status from the email one the one that is missing, it just takes me to the FNL front page. I feel a cancellation email coming and this was a pair I purchased first, without any IP/backdoor/tomfoolery. Has this happened to anyone else?

Last edited:
To anyone who honestly thinks somebody would just let these go for "retail + shipping + gratuity" is severely delusional.  I hate resellers as much as the next man, but let's be real here, these will settle above $300, probably above $350, and close in around $400 when all is said and done. People truly serious about copping who missed out better hope for future restocks (both instore and online) so the supply pushes the price down

Prices are sitting around 4-5 on eBay, I don't see these moving for over 6 unless someone is just desperate.

Size 12, I wear a 13 but they were out and they said that the shoes runs big. I'll make it work...lol
lol good week tho first the ravens win then I use the money from the game to get these shoes thought I had no chance of getting and in my size too sz 14 good week to be da bruhz lol

C
Welp. I placed 2 orders from FNL using two different accounts/names/CC's and one order is processing and the other is just missing. I have order confirmations and emails for both. When I click the check order status from the email one the one that is missing, it just takes me to the FNL front page. I feel a cancellation email coming and this was a pair I purchased first, without any IP/backdoor/tomfoolery. Has this happened to anyone else?[/quote same thing happened to me I got email confirmation but when I log in it doesn't show but it shows when I use tracking number and billing zip code smh

C
Welp. I placed 2 orders from FNL using two different accounts/names/CC's and one order is processing and the other is just missing. I have order confirmations and emails for both. When I click the check order status from the email one the one that is missing, it just takes me to the FNL front page. I feel a cancellation email coming and this was a pair I purchased first, without any IP/backdoor/tomfoolery. Has this happened to anyone else?
same thing happened to me I got email confirmation but when I log in it doesn't show but it shows when I use tracking number and billing zip code smh

I'm sorry, I don't follow. How do you find your tracking number already? :nerd:

Last edited:
Alright resellers run along now to the area 72 thread, go cop some ugly *** Barkley posites (and I'll pray you secretly get stuck with em)

4 creditcard reversals from finishline

samething when i bought the black n red xi

shipping and billing the same this time

and now i get nothing again.............

im not mad cuz i have 03 and 11, but 4 reversals for no reason?
i can cop any other time?

4 creditcard reversals from finishline

samething when i bought the black n red xi

shipping and billing the same this time

and now i get nothing again.............

im not mad cuz i have 03 and 11, but 4 reversals for no reason?
i can cop any other time?
mad.gif
 Join the club 

I'm sorry, I don't follow. How do you find your tracking number already? :nerd:
Sorry order number I meant. If you under order inquiry without signing in use ur order number and billing zip and mine says processing crazy stuff but I guess if I got the email it's a possibility I won't get stuffed because they tweeted like 10 min later my size was sold

To anyone who honestly thinks somebody would just let these go for "retail + shipping + gratuity" is severely delusional.  I hate resellers as much as the next man, but let's be real here, these will settle above $300, probably above $350, and close in around $400 when all is said and done. People truly serious about copping who missed out better hope for future restocks (both instore and online) so the supply pushes the price down
I would let them go for retail + shipping + gratuity if I was able to cop a 2nd pair. Believe me I tried too, and I'd rather help someone out who really really wanted them. It's this thing my Mom taught me, I think it was called morals. Seems as though not many people have them anymore. I guess I got lucky and was raised by an awesome Mom. I've done the retail + shipping + gratuity and believe me I don't ASK for the gratuity. So for you to say "[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]To anyone who honestly thinks somebody would just let these go for "retail + shipping + gratuity" is severely delusional.[/color]" Well, I guess I'm severely delusional. It's just shoes, I'm not trying to make a living off flipping them. 

Back
Top Bottom