Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

View media item 255570

Oh Finishline 
laugh.gif
View media item 255194
He wasn't quite done :rofl:

Last edited:
sucks for ppl who didnt get a pair and were online since 1:51pm

i had a meeting from 130pm to 230 pm.. came back and hit refresh a bunch of times and got a size 11 off FNL + order confirmation 

luck of the irish i guess

So are these a 1 and done, never to be released again?
Or will JB restock these like they have been doing with recent releases?
i guess time will tell, either way, i got my 2 pair 
nthat.gif

There will be more.

Along with Black Cements.

AJ6 will release at $250

JB is not letting all this money go running away.

Bleeedat!

im awake and at work, but im done, yall aint talkin bout nothin no more! good night.

that dude on twitter talkin bout "you think the batman shooter was wicked" LMAOOO but over some shoes :smh:

Last edited:
Just woke up from a salty nap to find out that you could just access fnl with their ip.

Wow, why didn't i think about that before.

Now they are just going to shut that down the same way they did the mobile link.

Snagged a pair but this isnt worth it, these retailers need a better method so its equally fair
at this point, I think its ok. Its alot better than sites crashing up like it used to do. just keep trying, use all sites/resources and be there from the beginning and youll get a pair. unless its a NDC/eastbay only release youll get a pair.

Last edited:
Two size 14's were copped today. One with the quickness on NDC. And the other off FNL late like 5:15 pm pst when they said all they had was 14 left. Got super lucky today. These and pythons were picked up.

Good humpday I'd say

I struck out. Unfortunately I have a job where I can't sit at the computer hitting refresh for hours, tried for 15 minutes and had to call it. Oh well, hopefully these re release like people have said.

does your shipping method count for anything on fnl i couldnt tell the shipping method from the backdoor link but it came to $225 and some change. im just waiting on a cancel or shipping email...

1st pair copped off FNL before the link went live. The shoes was there about 2 min before they tweeted.

NDC normaly works for me but didnt this time said product not available and didnt show shoe at all at first, refreshed shoe came up but was too late

then i come back in here saw a link for FNL and some people saying not to click it some saying it was good.... so i click, add and check out with ease. Thanks bro for the link

got email confirmation on both

Done.... on to the Royals :smokin

Last edited:
Just woke up from a salty nap to find out that you could just access fnl with their ip.
Wow, why didn't i think about that before.
Now they are just going to shut that down the same way they did the mobile link.
It's not your fault. You just assumed the programmers didnt intellect of a six year old. It happens to the best of us. How long do you think until they shut it down?
I hope it still works for the Royals

at this point, I think its ok. Its alot better than sites crashing up like it used to do. just keep trying, use all sites/resources and be there from the beginning and youll get a pair. unless its a NDC/eastbay only release youll get a pair.
When i got a pair i was shocked, but fnl has to get better.

Back
Top Bottom