Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

i get my pair tomorow .

And IF ( fingers crossed ) they do come out in stores on the rumor'ed March 23rd date .. i will cop 1 more pair Thru my bros hookup at Niketown .

I hope JB will be droping more and more NA branded retros .

fingers crossed .

Seriously, how are some people saying these are NOTHING like the 2011 WC's :lol:

..you guys seriously blinded by the hype that much?

Besides 3 small details, these are literally the same shoe....and I own the 2003's, and both the 2011 and 88's.

Jordan Brand did not go back and break the mold just for these shoes.

well, you know how people get when they get something new....

MINUS WHALE LOCK THIS THREAD
Please be joking when you said 'MIND as well'... That is one of my biggest pet peeves when people say that
my condolences to your English teacher
mean.gif
+1 on these.

Last edited:
Seriously, how are some people saying these are NOTHING like the 2011 WC's :lol:

Besides 3 small details, these are literally the same shoe....and I own the 2003's, and both the 2011 and 88's.

People want to tell themselves they're so different so they can feel like their cements are so much more different than others.

Different opinions but theyre definitely not the same shoe to me. The leather is definitely different and theres alot of small things around the shoe that makes it different from the previous release. In fact, the only thing they have in common are the same sole design and same packaging.

They just want to feel good about spending 200 on them.

exactly

blinded by the hype at its finest

Seriously, how are some people saying these are NOTHING like the 2011 WC's
laugh.gif

So you telling me the leather of the 88s is the same as the leather on the 2011.....get the heck outta here. 

Just got mine in from NDC, and I'm satisfied!

I don't have the 2011, but I do have the 2003, and of course, the leather isn't as soft and slightly less cushioned, but at least the heel tab is a hell of a lot whiter :tongue:

I'm not endorsing this loser...he a reseller...anyway. They are different. Not worth $200 but they are different. 

Last edited:
the quality is a bit better on the 2013 but to the idiots trying to hype these up like its light years different than the 2011. Stop saying that people who say they are the same are mad cause they "missed out". Maybe they have all the other wc3s and don't want to spend the 200. To each their own, don't need to 1 up one another. That's just child's play.

Btw I got mine, so this ain't no salty post.

Last edited:
I know 200 may seem like a lot, but compared to the amount of money that people who are really into this hobby spend, $200 isn't that much at all.

I agree, I've spent over 200 on a pair of J's myself.
I just think with people spending 200 on these, they want to believe no matter what that the '88's have better quality.

THE SALT ON THIS THREAD IS CRAZYY

what is going on in the world niketalk being overrun by salt dump trucks in this thread

Everyone needs to come down to a civilized mind state and discuss the shoe with video and picture evidence on comparisons of the 88 retro 3 and 2011 wc3 .

Durability in the leather is increased a whole 33% from a recent test I ran in the laboratory in Staten island with the GZA

We've concurred this release with Nike air intact is the higher quality model with the wc3 2011 model sporting a higher gloss finish and air Jordan heel tabs amongst other things

I'm in Toronto with raekwon at his ice water inc label Canadian branch and working on some new music and I will be copping 9 pairs to give to the whole of the wu tang clan including cappadonna

Bong

This place is trying to give the Yeezy 2 thread a run for it's money for lamest thread ever.

Back
Top Bottom