Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I woke up 20 min late for concords !! Pissed, but was able to grab a pair of xi breds sz 12 at 7:20 am back door link FNL

Then I went to House of Hoops in the galleria today at 2pm and got a guaranteed ticket for a WC 88 III's sz 12 & sz 12 of the Barkley Foamposite, guess they stocked up, also city gear in Houston is releasing breds on Friday in store only all 4 locations

http://m.unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2013/02/08/houston-all-star-week-release-details/

Quick pic with the DSLR. Haven't seen many on feet pics, so here ya go. These went back in the box, though. Will bust em out at the Mavs/Bulls game.

Unedited, btw. Will probably mess with it a bit before putting one on Instagram.

Last edited:
JM said there would be a release on 3/23 guess some people don't remember seeing that...if you're smart you'd wait before dropping any serious amounts on this shoe

I was under the impression that the 3/23 date was the Europe release date.

Quick pic with the DSLR. Haven't seen many on feet pics, so here ya go. These went back in the box, though. Will bust em out at the Mavs/Bulls game.

Unedited, btw. Will probably mess with it a bit before putting one on Instagram.
Nice shot man. 

Cannot wait until the end of tomorrow!

I woke up 20 min late for concords !! Pissed, but was able to grab a pair of xi breds sz 12 at 7:20 am back door link FNL

Then I went to House of Hoops in the galleria today at 2pm and got a guaranteed ticket for a WC 88 III's sz 12 & sz 12 of the Barkley Foamposite, guess they stocked up, also city gear in Houston is releasing breds on Friday in store only all 4 locations

http://m.unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2013/02/08/houston-all-star-week-release-details/

This is the 4th thread I've seen this dude copy and paste this post on...Thanks for the update bro, lol!

yeah man same thin
same with my pair bro.., small cut on one and thicker print on the other..paint coming off..different leather used on the tongue and paint coming off on one shoe also. Shame on JB/Nike
exactly i just cant get with them charging 200 dollars on a shoe, no mater what the logo is, until they have them made elsewhere or something... it really is ridiculous when you think about it but ppl will always still buy

Some of these pics got me jealous. Hopefully I can scoop a pair on a restock. 3's are definitely the greatest MJ shoe of all time.

My brothers pair was delivered yesterday.

We compared his 2013 Nike Air pair with my 2011 Jumpman pair and its the same damn shoe.
No major differences besides the Nike Air.

Yeah scammed by FNL :rolleyes

I stated earlier in this thread that I was fine with my 2011 pair and the pair I compared them with was my brother's pair.

I'm good with my 2011 retro

JB trollin'

View media item 188187

My brother missed out on the 2011 pair so he copped the 2013 pair.

Back
Top Bottom