Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I predict JB will continue to release a shoe every All Star Weekend from now on with the Nike Air on the back for MJs B-Day and the 25th anniversary for each shoe starting with the 3 this year . Next it will be a 4 then a 5 then finish off with a 6. I don't see JB whoring out the "Nike Air" on there retros anytime soon. To me they found there next 11 type hype Buzz shoe since they've already began to beat that horse to death.

Also people have been saying they would pay a premium for the nike air for years and JB has been slowly listening and with that being said don't expect these to retail for the $160 price like most releases. For example the Knicks 1s that released this weekend retailed for more then the Chicago 1s and the only difference was the "Nike Air"

Been seeing on twitter people saying $200 retail for these? I don't believe it.

Even at $160 I'd be hesitant.

Just got of the line with my JB connect (the one who dropped that Olives would be limited) these will be $160 and the same quality as the ones before.. He said JB is testing the waters and if they do well they are dropping a few others with NA including lightning 4's, this year... As of now they are limited to 2011 thunders numbers... Ps, I will have pics by thursday of shoes, box, and clothing...

Last edited:
^Dropping Lightning 4s with Nike Air? Doesn't make any sense.. 
mean.gif

Happy about that 160 price tag though.

Just got of the line with my JB connect (the one who dropped that Olives would be limited) these will be $160 and the same quality as the ones before.. He said JB is testing the waters and if they do well they are dropping a few others with NA including lightning 4's, this year... As of now they are limited to 2011 thunders numbers... Ps, I will have pics by thursday of shoes, box, and clothing...

is Jordan stupid honestly. what do you mean by do well? why do they act like all the retros especially in terrible CW's arent all selling out.

These are selling out first day whether they make 100k pairs or 500k.

they need to stop being greedy, make enough for every one and shut the hell up already. damn :smh: makes me want to stop wasting my time and money when shoes i want i cant even get because they dont make enough with all these damn kids buying them up.

Last edited:
^Dropping Lightning 4s with Nike Air? Doesn't make any sense.. :smh:

Happy about that 160 price tag though.

but they released a Knicks CW I's with Nike Air

nothing makes sense anymore but at least Lightning were released before...

Not worried about the sole, to me it represents that these will never be Nike Air Quality, just JB replicas of a high performance basketball shoe. That's what JB is, a lower tier of Nike Air that every once in a while finds moments of brilliance (banned 1's, maybe the Grape Vs from 06').

I don't think the new audience JB aims at is going to pay $200 for a logo change on a shoe most of them already have.

I could be proven wrong though, we'll see.

Why give us an outstanding pair every once in a while? Is it to give us false hope? Seriously. The fact that you drop the shoes in the first place is an indication that you can afford to give us that type of quality. Especially considering the sweatshop laborers get paid 60 cents a week

I don't think the new audience JB aims at is going to pay $200 for a logo change on a shoe most of them already have.

I could be proven wrong though, we'll see.

incorrect but w/e

price tag means nothing

unless its a ridicuous price then sure, but $200? even $250? they will be bought up by everyone

but these arent selling at $200 or $250 as i confirmed before and was confirmed by someone else at the top of the page

I def appreciate ya info u did share......BUT WHAT THE HELL ARE 2011 THUNDERS???(Gotta spark my doobie back up fa thinkin so hard) U mean 2012?

Not worried about the sole, to me it represents that these will never be Nike Air Quality, just JB replicas of a high performance basketball shoe. That's what JB is, a lower tier of Nike Air that every once in a while finds moments of brilliance (banned 1's, maybe the Grape Vs from 06').

MS and Oreo VI's as well

Back
Top Bottom