Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Well we know its releasing in Canada and Europe on 3/23. So considering how many people are saying these are release in US stores on the same day I think it's a safe assumption that would make it a worldwide GR. Makes a lot of sense too.

I don't really care cause I came out with 2 pairs but the dudes acting like you should scramble to fleabay are crazy. Prices will go down a bit over the next month regardless of a US release with all the Euro pairs hitting the market, but it seems clear at this point that it was a two-tier release. [COLOR=#red]Why wouldn't Nike max out their $200 hypebeast special?[/COLOR]

:lol:

im not plugged in with Nike and JB but something tells me they arent gonna release these again or restock

Looks like there was a size 10.5 on Footlocker. Can't add to cart.
That's since yesterday. My size too
ohwell.gif

I just called FNL, anyone who ordered and hasn't gotten tracking is pretty much SOL because once again they over sold what they have

Thread will be locked if all its going to become is a price check and dry selling thread.

Market is getting flooded, 260-340. Anyone thinking their worth any more are nuts. Plus 3/23 is coming!

Agreed. A lot of Ebay auctions sitting. Sellers will get desperate to sell for anything over retail soon.

The 3's are nice but they don't have those hypebeast qualities to them because they aren't flashy and in crazy bright colors that say "look at me, I spent $400 on these shoes".

Agreed. A lot of Ebay auctions sitting. Sellers will get desperate to sell for anything over retail soon.

The 3's are nice but they don't have those hypebeast qualities to them because they aren't flashy and in crazy bright colors that say "look at me, I spent $400 on these shoes".

And most Hypebeasts only care about a shoe if it makes them "stand out". Even if you are talking about a stone-cold classic shoe, the HB doesn't care because it's not "swag" enough. Where-as the old school guy just loves it for the memories it brings.

Thread will be locked if all its going to become is a price check and dry selling thread.

Hope not bigj, plenty of re-stocks coming down the road on this shoe I would assume. NDC, FNL have all re-stocked other models 6-12 months after release day.

This thread could be a nice communal way to help out fellow NT'ers as sites re-plentish.

Back
Top Bottom