Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

And most Hypebeasts only care about a shoe if it makes them "stand out".
Lol what a load of BS.

Wearing Jordans is the epitome of trying to "stand out." They're the most expensive sneakers you can buy. The average person doesn't spend $160+ on a pair of sneakers. Not to mention you're wearing someone else's personal shoe. The fact is: We're ALL hypebeasts for riding Jordan's jock and wearing his ****. So please stop with that holier than thou attitude.

Lol what a load of BS.

Wearing Jordans is the epitome of trying to "stand out." They're the most expensive sneakers you can buy. The average person doesn't spend $160+ on a pair of sneakers. Not to mention you're wearing someone else's personal shoe. The fact is: We're ALL hypebeasts for riding Jordan's jock and wearing his ****. So please stop with that holier than thou attitude.

Guess we'll have to just agree to disagree.

Thread will be locked if all its going to become is a price check and dry selling thread.

:rofl: Come on, you're a mod here and you don't see MOST threads weeks after release become the same thing? Go ahead, lock it up, but you know there will be another thread for the 3/23 release started anyways.

Just got my second pair, both for under $300, as I watch the eBay listings go higher. And for anyone who thinks these are going to restock in the states, in stores on 3/23, you're crazy, it's an online release, in Europe, only.

Basically, what I'm saying is, grab a pair now, before the price goes up.

I hear you, but I'm still willing to take my chances. I'm not saying I haven't paid $100+ over re-tail for a shoe I wanted before. But it was for something that was multiple years old.

This just came out and random sizes keep popping up on NDC and FNL. And there's a lingering rumor about 3/23. I'm just not willing to drop 100+ over retail on shoes that are already $200.

I love them, it's my favorite sneaker ever, but... priorities, priorities.

Last edited:
Just got my second pair, both for under $300, as I watch the eBay listings go higher. And for anyone who thinks these are going to restock in the states, in stores on 3/23, you're crazy, it's an online release, in Europe, only.

i might have to agree i got a second pair myself for $305.00 shipped

i don't think they will be another US release but you never know and if there will be its not worth the hassle to camp out or any of the other stupidness as every other single release

so i just gave in

i would rather have 2 pairs of these 3's and pay a mark up on my second pair then put in work for one pair of black/blue 1's at retail or pay more for that shoe

Last edited:
yeah.. ftl champs and eastbay all have the 10.5 since yesterday.. i called the footlocker # this morning.. and dude told me they have nothing.. he said he just checked stock for personal use a few minutes ago.. lol

yeah.. ftl champs and eastbay all have the 10.5 since yesterday.. i called the footlocker # this morning.. and dude told me they have nothing.. he said he just checked stock for personal use a few minutes ago.. lol

I think random return pairs or cancelled orders will periodically spring up on the major sites and that's what that 10.5 was. Unfortunately, it goes almost immediately. It takes awhile for their sites to update though, apparently, once the stock is out.

Basically, what I'm saying is, grab a pair now, before the price goes up.
I hear you, but I'm still willing to take my chances. I'm not saying I haven't paid $100+ over re-tail for a shoe I wanted before. But it was for something that was multiple years old.

This just came out and random sizes keep popping up on NDC and FNL. And there's a lingering rumor about 3/23. I'm just not willing to drop 100+ over retail on shoes that are already $200.

I love them, it's my favorite sneaker ever, but... priorities, priorities.
I got 2 pairs for retail and honestly that was too much. I would never consider paying $300 for Cement 3s

I'm not paying over 200.00 for a gym shoe. And especially not because it has a NIKE AIR heel tab, especially not as much as we fiend for JUMPMAN logos, back in the day. 

that's partially wrong...they will be releasing in north america on march 23/13 as well........Canada first release date is march 23/13 :smokin

that's partially wrong...they will be releasing in north america on march 23/13 as well........Canada first release date is march 23/13
smokin.gif
every shoe released from now on will have 10 restocks. count em.

I'm hoping for the restock.  This was the first ever pair of Jordan's for me and still my favorite shoe all time.  I mowed lawns for 10 weeks to get these in the summer of '88 before high school.  Back then you could actually go to a store and buy shoes without a lottery or pushing and shoving when I guy find out a guy in front of him wants his size 12 and the store got 1 pair of size 12.  Things are insane now.  I never saw any size 12.5 for these, do they exist.  I know in '88 they didn't, but the other retro 3's offered 12.5.  It's annoying being in between sizes.  If I go 13, lots of creasing, if I go 12 the front of the shoe wears quickly.  Come On JB, make some 12.5!

I love how some celebrities are cool to post pics of, but when other celebrities are posted the creative minds in NT write a new season of NT drama

Yeah same here after dropping $400 i took a deep breath and was like man ....
I never buy more than one pair of shoes in the same colorway.  The only way that happens is if one pair it totally worn out and I need another pair.  I've seen cats with 3 or 4 pair of the same shoe and they don't wear any of them.  Major waste of coin in my opinion.  Hell sometimes I buy 1 pair of shoes and be like man....
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom