Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

wasn't the 3 when the jumpman debuted?
Yup-
"The Air Jordan III, released in 1988, was the first Air Jordan shoe to feature the Jumpman logo, replacing the "Wings" logo, which had been a feature of the Air Jordans I and II. This model was one of the most popular ever. The Jumpman logo would retain a fairly consistent look throughout the Air Jordan line's history, except on the Air Jordan VIII, on which it was reminiscent of a peace sign."

^man I got lucky with my pair when it released here in the states . Good-luck to all tryen to cop, as for me, I'm still in hunt for bred xi for retail

yeah footlocker.eu just started cancelling orders paid for with a USA credit card recently, i used to be able to order with my amex or visa debit but the last 2 times i tried my orders were cancelled. luckily i have a friend in the netherlands and im able to order on footlocker.eu and choose cash on delivery payment method so i have still been able to cop some good stuff from footlocker.eu (corks, royal 1's, etc.) and i will be looking to cop a few more 88's on saturday morning.
You sure? Was able to put in order last week on some Air Force Max from FTL Europe with my American mc. That sucks if that's true, they're becoming like NDC Europe :frown:

Yup still have my DS waiting for a day with good weather to rock. For now, I just like looking at them
laugh.gif

You sure? Was able to put in order last week on some Air Force Max from FTL Europe with my American mc. That sucks if that's true, they're becoming like NDC Europe
frown.gif
Yea hes right! I used a Visa Debt card to order some Huaraches from FTL.EU ordered on 3/16 and got a cancellation email on the 19th Saying there was an issue during the payment! 

I thought i was scott free too, got a legit EU address from my bro and everything.

Trying to get my friend in EU to give me his info and ship it to his place but I don't think he will lol. I need these.

everyone really thought there was gonna b a restock.. 
roll.gif
There were some credible people in here saying not to worry because there would be an in store release in march. I guess sometimes even legit dudes get false info. This release was strange with all the misinformation and flip flopping of release dates.

For y'all hoping to order from the usual independent Uk spots this Saturday it does not look like it will be possible. CT tweeted this today and its backed up by others:
Finally someone else in the UK!!! Are only those three stores stocking it or is footlocker stocking it aswell?

These will be in Canadian stores this weekend but the price went up $50 since the American drop. Spoke to a HOH manager this afternoon and Livestock posted this... 

Didn't cop the white cements.
Those will be copped.. Me.. My wife..and I will get her fam n my fam to all try n cop.

This completely BLOWS for anyone with an OG or a 94 retro. Makes them almost worthless.. And pointless for taking care of
Them
Yeah I'd be sort of bummed if I had OG's and this happened BUT anyone who knows about the subject also knows the real thing when they see it. So all in all I don't think the OG's are cheapened in any substantial way. Just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom