Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I've seen plenty of DS Concords go for 280. I've seen some that have gone for 400. It really just depends. I bought a pair of DS Carmines for 260 last year.

I've seen plenty of DS Concords go for 280. I've seen some that have gone for 400. It really just depends. I bought a pair of DS Carmines for 260 last year.
I understand what your saying and with anything exceptions sometimes happen, but that's not the norm for DS Concords. You wont find that price often I've personally have not seen to many go under $400 for the past 4 months.

Last edited:
I understand what your saying and with anything exceptions sometimes happen, but that's not the norm for DS Concords. You wont find that price often I've personally never seen them under $400 for the past 4 months.
Again I've seen plenty Concords go for 280. It's not a rare occurrence imo. In fact, I've seen more sell for 280 than I have for 400.

i'd take it. concords are bonafide grails. these are just all star hype.
white cement 3s with nike air logo = hype? 
sick.gif

maybe, if you have an eu shipping and billing address

They may take it but when they go to process it and realise your not in EU they will cancel your order and refund you and you will get less back because of the exchange rate differences.

A well meaning appeal to all dudes not in EU not to try and buy from FL EU and Nike store EU tonight as you won't get them and it will just slow the process down for all of those in the EU trying to cop. Not trying to hate or disrespect anyone it's just a polite but probably fruitless request.:D

They may take it but when they go to process it and realise your not in EU they will cancel your order and refund you and you will get less back because of the exchange rate differences.

A well meaning appeal to all dudes not in EU not to try and buy from FL EU and Nike store EU tonight as you won't get them and it will just slow the process down for all of those in the EU trying to cop. Not trying to hate or disrespect anyone it's just a polite but probably fruitless request.:D

Hopefully people will pay attention. Sadly, I doubt they will.

I found a pair and seller agreed to sell to me :D

So I sent a payment but the seller gave me the incorrect email -_-

So I have to wait until I get my funds back then resend the payment...but atleast I have a pair on lock

I understand what your saying and with anything exceptions sometimes happen, but that's not the norm for DS Concords. You wont find that price often I've personally have not seen to many go under $400 for the past 4 months.

You must not be looking hard enough, cause I never see them for 400 ever; especially local sellers on Facebook.

Can someone post a list of international websites that will be selling these and actually ship to the usa? Thanks

I got livestock
Nike eu (maybe?)

And no go on ftl eu

Can someone post a list of international websites that will be selling these and actually ship to the usa? Thanks

I got livestock
Nike eu (maybe?)

And no go on ftl eu
Livestock is doing an online raffle.

Nike eu and Ftl eu are a no go. The only way you are getting them is if you have someone on the other side that is going to use a euro form of payment.

They will not take a US credit card or paypal.

They froze us out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom