Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Wore my pair today for the first time.

Very comfortable and I managed to keep em clean, but man do these things crease like crazy!

Sucks that they're not doing a re-release.

They were practically giving away these shoes down here in Houston for All-Star Weekend

I know i'm being ungrateful now and probably asking too much but i hope my friend is able to pick out a pair with decent cement print tomorrow at niketown. Nike lord knows how bad the print is on my black cements 
mean.gif

I missed the window too. As soon as the twitter link went live, boom. Sold out. I did get to choose my size but upon adding to the cart it said others have added it to their carts but I shouldn't give up and try again... Yeah right. 200€ is a lot for shoes but I had aperfectly good 20% discount code :/

I missed the window too. As soon as the twitter link went live, boom. Sold out. I did get to choose my size but upon adding to the cart it said others have added it to their carts but I shouldn't give up and try again... Yeah right. 200€ is a lot for shoes but I had aperfectly good 20% discount code :/

they had them on for 230 at the greek branch of ndc europe...yours were 200?which country?

Last edited:
Yea but they are still sitting on footlocker eu. Only size 13 sold out.

sold out after 30 seconds smh, the thirst over here isnt even as bad as the states!  Footlocker be crashin SMH!

^^ irishbaz did you get through my man?i bet they released like tw size runs for them :rofl: like 30 pairs lol :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom