Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

First post but I'm lurking here for many many years 
smile.gif
 Just bought my pair in Amsterdam. It was a midnight release. Footlocker Amsterdam had 60 pairs. There were about 80 people waiting in the freezing cold. You had to tell your name and size to a guy with a list. At midnight they shouted your name and they let you inside. I was lucky they still had my size. A pair was 200 Euro. Waited in the freezing cold for 2 hours in total but it was worth it. Wearing my Retro 88's now 
happy.gif

Shady f****ng sellers....Seller sold the pair he was holding for me....First he sends me the wrong misspelled email, then told me he would hold on to the pair meanwhile paypal refunded me due to the email error, then goes ahead and sells it.....does anyone keep their word anymore?...but its all good i guess

:smh:

There were like 60 people lining. It was quite a fair policy there. Someone has a list with people queuing and if you came for the shoe, you have to write down your name and size. I was the 30th on the list and saw nobody has size 7. So it was an easy cop for me. The store has received 40 pairs. All were sold out in half an hour. I was the last one to grab the size 7 :smile: So happy now.

Last edited:
Kinda funny how this thread was on semi-life support when it appeared there would be another US restock.  Now that people know how limited they are, all of the swamp rats come out the wood works to try and cop (to flip of course).  DO YOU PEOPLE!  As for me, on feet as we speak, heading to dinner and the club later.  Ciao

There were like 60 people lining. It was quite a fair policy there. Someone has a list with people queuing and if you came for the shoe, you have to write down your name and size. I was the 30th on the list and saw nobody has size 7. So it was an easy cop for me. The store has received 40 pairs. All were sold out in half an hour. I was the last one to grab the size 7
smile.gif
So happy now.
Yeah congrats on getting them!

How early did you get there by the way? wondering whether to give queing up a shot in london...

Last edited:
Yeah congrats on getting them!

How early did you get there by the way? wondering whether to give queing up a shot in london...

The launch started at 1 am CET. I went there at 10 pm. Putted my name on the list, went to eat Chinese food with a friend and came back at 11:30 pm. Went waiting till the dude at Foot Locker called my name and size, picked up the shoes and went home happily ever :smile:

Last edited:
LOL remember, you'd already have a pair of these 88's if you did what you said you were going to do and didn't change your mind :wink:   That person missed out on the same trade while waiting for you, because he had already given his word to you first.  There's definitely nothing wrong with changing your mind, but you can't be mad when someone decides to do what they want for themselves, when you did the same. Right?

FIRST POST:ACCOMPLISHED
READING COMPREHENSION:STILL MISSING

Last edited:
I just managed to get my order processed from footlocker by ordering via my phone. No idea if it'll get cancelled but it all went through after hours of trying. Got a conformation email too

No, not missing anything.  First post under this name in a thread I'm locked out of.  Just to make that post because I couldn't believe he would post that after he did the same thing with a trade.  I waited on him to get his Royals from overseas while I held on to my 88's in his size because I said I would.  He was even updating me on their location as they came over.  I never bothered him and was just waiting, and had to turn down the same trade with someone else on my twitter because I feel the same way as he posted above, that I needed to keep my word.  His pair shows up (second pair too, I believe.  Could be wrong about that, but it isn't the point anyway).  He says he just likes em too much and can't do the trade.  I didn't complain to him nor make a post in disbelief.  And since that was my reaction, he then asked if I would still consider selling him the pair for cash lol.  I just though, well....you win some, you lose some.  They are his shoes and he can do what he wants with em I guess, sucks for me now.  Should have looked out for number one, which you will understand since that is definitely your motto on this forum.  Luckily I ended up with 2 pairs in the end and never said anything about it.  But then he makes that post and I'm just thinking, really dude??  You did the exact same thing.

Don't you have a Euro only Niketalk forum to rob people in now anyway?  Instead of just trying to be a jerk because you thought I was a new member? 

(insert annoying space taking laughing faces on 3 rows instead of just one on one row)
:lol:

:rofl:

BTW its my fault i didnt CATCH A STORY I WASNT AWARE OF?or should i hack your pms on the regular to keep in touch with the drama?not to mention that the dude didnt make it personal,and didnt throw out any names .YOU DID.lol i ll go and rob people on my ''euro only niketalk forum'' now.keep trading.I ll go watch the lakers cause the wizards just tied the match. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:

No, not missing anything.  First post under this name in a thread I'm locked out of.  Just to make that post because I couldn't believe he would post that after he did the same thing with a trade.  I waited on him to get his Royals from overseas while I held on to my 88's in his size because I said I would.  He was even updating me on their location as they came over.  I never bothered him and was just waiting, and had to turn down the same trade with someone else on my twitter because I feel the same way as he posted above, that I needed to keep my word.  His pair shows up (second pair too, I believe.  Could be wrong about that, but it isn't the point anyway).  He says he just likes em too much and can't do the trade.  I didn't complain to him nor make a post in disbelief.  And since that was my reaction, he then asked if I would still consider selling him the pair for cash lol.  I just though, well....you win some, you lose some.  They are his shoes and he can do what he wants with em I guess, sucks for me now.  Should have looked out for number one, which you will understand since that is definitely your motto on this forum.  Luckily I ended up with 2 pairs in the end and never said anything about it.  But then he makes that post and I'm just thinking, really dude??  You did the exact same thing.

Don't you have a Euro only Niketalk forum to rob people in now anyway?  Instead of just trying to be a jerk because you thought I was a new member? 

(insert annoying space taking laughing faces on 3 rows instead of just one on one row)

I had the same trade brewing also. Hmmm...

what's all this about ordering by phone?  i just called and got an automated message that they are currently closed.  it was freaking 4:30am in the morning in london.  can't expect anybody to actually be taking calls already.

what's all this about ordering by phone?  i just called and got an automated message that they are currently closed.  it was freaking 4:30am in the morning in london.  can't expect anybody to actually be taking calls already.
 LOL thats exactly what i thought at first. But you need a phone with internet and go on the footlocker site on your phone and order that way, there were a few random sizes left when i last checked.

Last edited:
well theyre all gone?  when i click the jordan 3 pic it just brings up a list of jordan products(mostly crap)

I had the same trade brewing also. Hmmm...

Grape? Are you seriously coming at me like this?.... I remember clearly saying i was on the fence and cant guarantee the trade until the pair came in and what i decided what to do with that second pair... I didnt make any promises of a trade set in stone and if i led you on my apologies because you seemed like a honest helpful dude...I also didnt like the pair offered due to the front toe print which bothered me but wasnt a big deal tbh...

and yes Rhino i had multiple people interested....I dont think i did anything wrong by talking to others about doing business

There just shoes lmao
This.

I don't know if a restock will happen (I hope so), but not getting these is not the end of the world. NDC Europe actually has some new Roshe Mids now and I kinda liked the Tokyo colorway so that's where I'm spending my money. Last time I checked, eBay prices are still crazy for the '88 retro, I counted 400€ after shipping and customs.... Eh not my cup of tea :/

Back
Top Bottom