Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

^ what time did you have to get there to cop those two? You know how many pairs they had?
I got there at 7:15 am and they gave tickets out at around 8:15. I'd say they had around 150 pairs in total, but by the time I got inside (79th in line) at 9.55 am, almost all of the smaller sizes were sold out (6.5 UK- 9 UK). When I went back to NT at around 11 am, they were all completely gone.

Last edited:
I'm still on the look out for a size 9.5.

Is there anyone else looking at how the elephant print looks before buying from resellers?

I got there at 7:15 am and they gave tickets out at around 8:15. I'd say they had around 150 pairs in total, but by the time I got inside (79th in line) at 9.55 am, almost all of the smaller sizes were sold out (6.5 UK- 9 UK). When I went back to NT at around 11 am, they were all completely gone.

Thanks for the insight bro - i would not have been able to get there till about 11 at the earliest due to travel distance so looks like I did the right thing staying at home and copping one pair online.

Congratulations on your two pairs. Hard work pays off

how'd you double up i thought it was 1 per person?

Would any of you trade a pair of 88 for HGG XIIIs? Just wondering if that's a fair trade. I have an extra pair of 88s and someone wants to trade me for a pair of HGG XIIIs.

Would any of you trade a pair of 88 for HGG XIIIs? Just wondering if that's a fair trade. I have an extra pair of 88s and someone wants to trade me for a pair of HGG XIIIs.
Personally I think the 88's are worth a little more. Plus with JB and restocks, I think you can come up on HGG's at retail with some diligence.

Person with the 13s should be adding at least 100

I love XIII's and almost the same for III's but I would ask for $75 extra along with the XIII. IMO

Glowing in the dark

wm74P8O.jpg

HELL no. The He Got Games were a relatively easy cop...and nowhere as limited. I wouldn't do it for less than $150 cash with it. 

Just wanted to post how the situation was here in Athens/Greece:
Only 12 pairs where sold through the main HOH Footlocker yesterday (almost one pair for each size). I was there in the morning with a few guys and 1 girl (buying for her brother or so) waiting. So every pair was sold out during the first minutes of the release. This is the first time i experienced something like this - only on the corks the same happened.
I am very happy with my pair, the leather and the quality is really fine. Good luck for all of you who are looking for a pair.

Both are original but the pair on the right was locally released here in Manila.

WTF?

Back
Top Bottom