Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I really hope its not the pair you trying to sell in your sig  
indifferent.gif

Yep

Take action ... dont just sit around and pout get your money back im sure u paid a pretty penny since it was a retailer
LOL.  Its definitely not the pair in my sig.  I have been trying to find a size 9.5 for a long time and finally bought some off of ebay.  The 10.5 pair that I am selling are authentic and were purchased from finish line. 

This fool is adamant that the shoes are not fake.  I have mine and my brother's pair to compare.  Plus, as soon as I opened them up, the shoe just screams fake.  When I asked for a receipt to prove  authenticity, he said that he did not have one because of its was an online order.  I then asked him where were they purchased.  He said finish line. 
mean.gif
  So I look in my finishline box that my 10.5 pair is in and I have my receipt.  

Was there a finshline restock on February 27?

If
LOL.  Its definitely not the pair in my sig.  I have been trying to find a size 9.5 for a long time and finally bought some off of ebay.  The 10.5 pair that I am selling are authentic and were purchased from finish line. 

This fool is adamant that the shoes are not fake.  I have mine and my brother's pair to compare.  Plus, as soon as I opened them up, the shoe just screams fake.  When I asked for a receipt to prove  authenticity, he said that he did not have one because of its was an online order.  I then asked him where were they purchased.  He said finish line. :smh:   So I look in my finishline box that my 10.5 pair is in and I have my receipt.  
Was there a finshline restock on February 27?
If that were true he could print his order confirmation from FNL website. Since you have 2 pairs to compare to and can tell they're fake just get ya bread back thru refund or claim, however he wants to do it.

Last edited:
I filed a claim through paypal.  I have to wait 10 days before Im refunded.

Dude said he bought them on Finish line on the 26th. This idiot cant even get the release date right. 

Sorry guys let me put the thread back on track...

There is just too much heat dropping on the 25th.  I wanted to try to get the Jordan Black Toe 1's, but I may have to focus my efforts on a pair of 88's.

I filed a claim through paypal.  I have to wait 10 days before Im refunded.

Dude said he bought them on Finish line on the 26th. This idiot cant even get the release date right. 

Sorry guys let me put the thread back on track...

There is just too much heat dropping on the 25th.  I wanted to try to get the Jordan Black Toe 1's, but I may have to focus my efforts on a pair of 88's.
whats the ebays sellers name. How did you know there fake? you mind positing photos

Do we know why these were and will be online only? Curious as to why no stores got them in.

Since these are already restocking they have lost their exclusivity. I'm glad those who haven't will have a chance but resellers are gonna be the ones who snag these. Good luck guys. I'll be wearing mine on the 25th

Struck out online first time and paid $290 before prices went up. Will be hoping to double up but not getting my hopes up online.

To keep it real with y'all, I'm not knowledgeable with the Jordan III since I never owned any. So the current average price point for the III is $160? That's a hell of a markup.

So we're incurring a $40 markup just to have a NIKE AIR nostalgic logo on the back? $40 more just for that logo, but no trace of original qualities, cuts, and molds? Looks like I'm leaning much more toward not getting these.

To keep it real with y'all, I'm not knowledgeable with the Jordan III since I never owned any. So the current average price point for the III is $160? That's a hell of a markup.

So we're incurring a $40 markup just to have a NIKE AIR nostalgic logo on the back? $40 more just for that logo, but no trace of original qualities, cuts, and molds? Looks like I'm leaning much more toward not getting these.

Pretty much , even though some will swear that the quality is top notch . I passed the 1st time for reasoning . I will try to cop only because I'm going to flip these for the royals which was my number 1 must ave this year

I hope the restock helps those who missed out so either they can get a pair at retail or lowers the resell price, people were asking crazy money for these.

RUVILLA in Kalamazoo Mi Crossroads Mall restocked Royal 1's,Crimson 3, White Foams and a lot of other joints for retail I believe they do phone orders I'm not sure but its worth a shot I couldn't get the flyer to post thru my phone but it started at 9am

RUVILLA in Kalamazoo Mi Crossroads Mall restocked Royal 1's,Crimson 3, White Foams and a lot of other joints for retail I believe they do phone orders I'm not sure but its worth a shot I couldn't get the flyer to post thru my phone but it started at 9am
Just checked no phone orders thanks for the heads up though.

or ricin
laugh.gif
(not as messy)
Too bad the guy who got caught up who's suspected of sending some to that "black guy in a suit" (Peter Griffin's reference to Obama on Family Guy) is locked up, otherwise he could offer his services and charge it to the game by helping buyers who got burned by fake sellers.

Pretty much , even though some will swear that the quality is top notch . I passed the 1st time for reasoning . I will try to cop only because I'm going to flip these for the royals which was my number 1 must ave this year
Perhaps I'll learn something new today. So peeps sometimes get sneaks they have no intention of keeping in order to trade up for other sneaks they prefer to have? I'm always under the assumption people who get sneaks with no intention to keep are resellers. 

I strictly get sneaks to keep and wear for myself, never to resell or trade up later on. But that's just me. Different motivations for each individual I guess.

I hope the restock helps those who missed out so either they can get a pair at retail or lowers the resell price, people were asking crazy money for these.
I know right. At least the restock can hurt the greedy resellers. Its the only legitimate repercussion that can work out without anyone getting in trouble. Yes, I'm sure there's lots of peeps who wish a robbery or jacking of resellers, I can't blame them if they missed out and only have a higher priced option because of resellers, but there can be consequences to that action, at least restock or refusal to buy from them is a legitimate option wihtout incurring legal issues.

What's the number? I can't even find it in the directory. I like to confirm throughout the day.

269-329-1536

They don't do phone orders for retros, foams etc. Basically all the stuff people want. Btw, I went to the company website and did a store locate. Like you mentioned, there's no number in the Crossroads Mall directory.

Despite the fact I despise higher price points, but yes there is always that inflation logic after many years, I would have accepted the inflation up to $200 reason for these III had they maintained all exact details, materials, cuts, molds, and qualities for these sneaks. They could get away with that. But the fact y'all are clarifying those elements don't exist on this shoe, its hard to justify getting these for $200 only to get a nostalgic logo look.

Back
Top Bottom