Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

269-329-1536

They don't do phone orders for retros, foams etc. Basically all the stuff people want. Btw, I went to the company website and did a store locate. Like you mentioned, there's no number in the Crossroads Mall directory.
Ah appreciate it. I was so confused lol. No dice here, i was hoping to speak with someone else and get lucky. They are sold out.

Perhaps I'll learn something new today. So peeps sometimes get sneaks they have no intention of keeping in order to trade up for other sneaks they prefer to have? I'm always under the assumption people who get sneaks with no intention to keep are resellers. 

I strictly get sneaks to keep and wear for myself, never to resell or trade up later on. But that's just me. Different motivations for each individual I guess.
The kids call them baits. Like you, I only buy the ones I plan on wearing.

I will try to cop only because I'm going to flip these for the royals which was my number 1 must ave this year

Not likely to happen. That wasn't even an option 2 weeks after Royals release unless you found that 1 Royals owner not keeping their pair in 1,000, that would actually do it. Not really a chance now, and especially not after some more 88's come out with no more Royals still.

Realest, this is a shoe that released 3 months ago. You're having discussions that already have a hundred pages dedicated to them. You're statements have been stated and argued hundreds of times in this thread already. Not everyone that bought this shoe owns a brand new, unused $160 pair. That makes their options for the lowest price for any version of a white cement 3 no less than $200 anyway. You want these shoes in equivalent shape with a jumpman? Gonna cost you just as much, for a good deal from an unauthorized seller, and most likely more, and still from an unauthorized seller.

This restock will do nothing but continue to pad the resellers inventory. You think they got lucky getting those 8 pairs the first time, when these guys couldn't get one? These have had two decent numbered restocks since release that didn't hurt any reseller. And you think the random buyers chances of buying increases when available pairs are cut by 93%? This will hurt resellers in no way. And it will not lower the value. Once more people miss out that thought they got over being thirsty, they jump right back in and now realize this really was their last slim chance at retail. You may find 10 pairs from individual sellers that lower their price leading up to this restock....to buy more pairs on this restock, and a few people will get lucky buying their pairs. But that's a small percentage of pairs in the secondary market and does not represent an accurate sample of the market.

Good luck if you do decide they are worth the $200 that morning. You have as good of a chance as any using the resources available here.

Last edited:
This restock will do nothing but continue to pad the resellers inventory. You think they got lucky getting those 8 pairs the first time, when these guys couldn't get one? These have had two decent numbered restocks since release that didn't hurt any reseller. And you think the random buyers chances of buying increases when available pairs are cut by 93%? This will hurt resellers in no way. And it will not lower the value. Once more people miss out that thought they got over being thirsty, they jump right back in and now realize this really was their last slim chance at retail. You may find 10 pairs from individual sellers that lower their price leading up to this restock....to buy more pairs on this restock, and a few people will get lucky buying their pairs. But that's a small percentage of pairs in the secondary market and does not represent an accurate sample of the market.

Good luck if you do decide they are worth the $200 that morning. You have as good of a chance as any using the resources available here.

This is one of the things I've been saying. The main ones getting them are dudes who already have them or resellers. These restocks aren't like the black and red XI's. What, the price might drop $20? I hope people don't think they're going to be going for $250 after this release.

I believe that only because these were in limited numbers these will stay the same in price. What I have been reading on this thread is most likely true. Most of the people who have will most likely keep. These are keepers for those who want. I really don't like 3's but if I can score a pair I will be a happy camper.

Yo can anybody pm me or tell me some tips on copping on finishline and footlocker/eastbay/foot action ? Got about 70% success on Ndc and 0% on those sites

Bots will always exist as long as there's computer geeks out there making them
Cart scripts do, don't know about twitter timeline bots tho. Haven't been keeping up with the information about those.
mean.gif

i hope it's at least somewhat fair game when these drop.

$300 a good price on these (sz 13)?  Local FB group...  Bout to pull the trigger.
why not wait til the 25. at this point in time, its hard to tell the real kicks from the fake. unless you have up close photos and if you can inspect the sneaker in person. but 300 yea pull the trigger retail was 200 plus tax and shipping so the reseller makes 75 bucks of you

Cart scripts do, don't know about twitter timeline bots tho. Haven't been keeping up with the information about those.
cart scripts for nike not even work since they have the waiting screen and then tell you "add to cart error due to unavailable..." 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom