Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

What is your guys' experience with kicksole? Because they have these for $275 right now...
Fake. Early release. Grey market. Not worth the risk if you ask me but its your cash. $275 is a good price. Almost too good to be true......

What is your guys' experience with kicksole? Because they have these for $275 right now...

Kicksole def has some legit kicks, but people seem to think they are "unauthorized" factory pairs. If you look up "Joe Venuto" on YouTube the majority of shoes he reviews come from Kicksole. They all look mega legit. But it's still all personal opinion and preference. DJ Delz is another famous reviewer who endorses Kicksole. $275 + $50 shipping...so $325 all said and done. It's all a what your comfortable with purchasing.

Here is the link for the video of the 88's.

He has videos for Toro 4's, Royal 1's, Tuxedo 11 Lows, Fire 5 Black tongue, Black Grapes... All types of new ****.

There is nothing that says the reseller or dude on Instagram you wanna buy from didn't cop his pair off Kicksole, Mental Kicks or Taobao. It's all a "comfort" issue.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this a relaunch and not a restock? Similar to the relaunch of the Blk/red XI, so they'll be alot of pairs to go around???

Joe venuto?

:rofl:

:rofl:

Why is that funny? I'm just making light that if you wanna see pairs of shoes from Kicksole, that's where you can do it. I'm not endorsing Kicksole or Joe Venuto, I actually think he's a d-bag and have never purchases shoes from kicksole.

They do have shoes that are clearly not replicas. Doesn't mean all of them are real or fake. You can clearly tell the difference between a replica and a legit shoe. And I was also brining to light that if your purchasing form a private seller you never know where those shoes come from either...I think it makes sense.

It's all about what your comfortable purchasing and from where. I would personally prefer to purchase from another site like Sole Awesome, Kickzstore or Citysole.

Last edited:
Joe venuto?

roll.gif

roll.gif
nerd.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this a relaunch and not a restock? Similar to the relaunch of the Blk/red XI, so they'll be alot of pairs to go around???

Correct a relaunch but that doesnt mean more pairs. Theyll be just as limited this go around as they were in feb launch and the april restock, possibly not as many as april.

Glad i secured 2 pairs back in april

Good luck yall .. you gonna need it

Kicksole def has some legit kicks, but people seem to think they are "unauthorized" factory pairs. If you look up "Joe Venuto" on YouTube the majority of shoes he reviews come from Kicksole. They all look mega legit. But it's still all personal opinion and preference. DJ Delz is another famous reviewer who endorses Kicksole. $275 + $50 shipping...so $325 all said and done. It's all a what your comfortable with purchasing.

Here is the link for the video of the 88's.

He has videos for Toro 4's, Royal 1's, Tuxedo 11 Lows, Fire 5 Black tongue, Black Grapes... All types of new ****.

There is nothing that says the reseller or dude on Instagram you wanna buy from didn't cop his pair off Kicksole, Mental Kicks or Taobao. It's all a "comfort" issue.

you're basically paying 300 including shipping if you're going thru mentalkicks/kickssole route..i say wait till you KNOW you struck out

with getting em for retail, then if that fizzles out you get em there before you give it to a re-seller charging you 300+

I was the first to say it, 2 months ago from A reliable Nike/Jordan brand
Rep, just wait for a QS Limited OG mold and material w/NA on the
Metallic V....... And next year we will see a similar release of the 2000
Blk/ deep Infared retro VI w/og mold, material and N/A on back.
elaborate or make a new thread on this.

you're basically paying 300 including shipping if you're going thru mentalkicks/kickssole route..i say wait till you KNOW you struck out

with getting em for retail, then if that fizzles out you get em there before you give it to a re-seller charging you 300+
Agreed, plus after the restock with more available pairs on the market they price might drop a little. But then again it almost might go up as well, resellers knowing people that missed out on the restock are gonna be thirsty for a pair. They were selling for $500+ on the original release day. I have a pair but I desperately want a second pair, beautiful retro. Haven't even worn mine.
What a ******g idiot, who rides a quad with retro's on? this moron deserved it... I would NEVER. Your lucky to catch my *** walking on grass in some of my shoes. They will never be the same #beaterstatus

On a side note, does anybody wear spenco poly insoles with these? has anyone experienced cracking yet? Mine came with the infamous DS "toe box crease" they are still ******g gorgeous though.

Agreed, plus after the restock with more available pairs on the market they price might drop a little. But then again it almost might go up as well, resellers knowing people that missed out on the restock are gonna be thirsty for a pair. They were selling for $500+ on the original release day. I have a pair but I desperately want a second pair, beautiful retro. Haven't even worn mine.

What a ******g idiot, who rides a quad with retro's on? this moron deserved it... I would NEVER. Your lucky to catch my *** walking on grass in some of my shoes. They will never be the same #beaterstatus

On a side note, does anybody wear spenco poly insoles with these? has anyone experienced cracking yet? Mine came with the infamous DS "toe box crease" they are still ******g gorgeous though.

Man those are a professional ath's pic (Stephen Jackson) He's made millions over his career . They are just shoes to him like they should be to us (included myself)

i was wondering about the quality, is it the same as the previous 3's  is the creasing and paint cracking inevitable with these, i guess when you get sponsored by jb u can do @#$% like ride thru the mud with a classic shoe, and he must have more pairs
mean.gif

^joey,

some people pick a shoe like this that they really like & intentionally turn it into a beater
usually with at least one ds spare at home! but not always
to some it's not a sin, it's an expression of love

(you wouldn't have liked to have seen my first pair of '01 black-cement 3s or my cdp black-cement 4s)

Last edited:
i was wondering about the quality, is it the same as the previous 3's  is the creasing and paint cracking inevitable with these, i guess when you get sponsored by jb u can do @#$% like ride thru the mud with a classic shoe, and he must have more pairs:smh:

the paint on the midsole of these does crack which means it will inevitably chip & flake off
but the overall quality (and shape) is better than the 2011 release

Last edited:
i was wondering about the quality, is it the same as the previous 3's  is the creasing and paint cracking inevitable with these, i guess when you get sponsored by jb u can do @#$% like ride thru the mud with a classic shoe, and he must have more pairs:smh:

the paint on the midsole of these does crack which means it will inevitably chip & flake off
but the overall quality (and shape) is better than the 2011 release

If I luck up and get these, I'm gonna give those Spenco insoles a try to see if they really work

JoeyD12, you know Stephen Jackson prob has about 10+ pair of these right? And why do YOU care what he does to HIS shoes?

agreed I have beat a few good pairs in my life, not expecting them to be classic ,or  not knowing, and it was always on to the next as a kid, dont even ask about my laney 5's ,indigo 14's, obsidian 15's( don't know if anybody remembers those, don't know why I had those don't even like 15's), and my steel 8's..terrrible.. but as an adult I just cant
grin.gif
 sorry for the rant...

Man those are a professional ath's pic (Stephen Jackson) He's made millions over his career . They are just shoes to him like they should be to us (included myself)

I didn't know who's shoes they were, I wasn't aware he was a profession athlete. They may be whatever to him, but everyone feels differently about their shoes, including me. He will never wear those shoes again, he will probably throw them away, and to me that's a shame.

^joey,

some people pick a shoe like this that they really like & intentionally turn it into a beater
usually with at least one ds spare at home! but not always
to some it's not a sin, it's an expression of love

(you wouldn't have liked to have seen my first pair of '01 black-cement 3s or my cdp black-cement 4s)

I do understand, and I have pleanty of beater shoes that people would think I was crazy for wearing at the bar/lake/out etc, I have OG Jordans, Retro's and Nikes that I wore until the soles fell off and the shoe was talking, sole flapping off. But my retro 88's aren't one of those shoes, not yet atleast. Having a beater shoe and purposely destroying a shoe is two different things to me. Professioal athlete or not we can all appreciate our shoes in different ways. I don't find any joy in destroying my shoes, I do find joy in wearing them and appreciate them for different reasons. Some I wanna preserve as long as I can, others I wear for comfort and don't care. But I wear all my shoes, they are best enjoyed on feet.

A
JoeyD12, you know Stephen Jackson prob has about 10+ pair of these right? And why do YOU care what he does to HIS shoes?

I didn't know who it was. Why do YOU care how I feel about what he does with his shoes?! That's a hypocritical statement and it's made all the time on NT. I'm not trying to be a **** and I mean this with all due respect, but if I shouldn't care what he does with his shoes, you shouldn't care about how I feel about what he does with his shoes... No?

Back
Top Bottom