Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

The cement prints are all cut from different fabrics, so none of the prints are really going to match up. I feel like this has been said over 10 times now in this thread

10 times? son try close to 500 times :lol:

don't know if it's still somewhere on NT or not; but I remember reading how one of the ways to be banned quickly (from NT) is if you, & i paraphrase, say - 'the elephant print [on a pair of AJ3 retros] looks off' on a specific pair

ha ha - that's how common it has always been on here (with every AJ3 retro release with ele print)

Last edited:
I've never actually looked close enough at elephant print to think that they'd match up.

We've really arrived at a whole new world b.

^not really, i remember the same discussions on the elephant print on NT during the 2003 release

Are people being seriously complaining with the elephant print not matching!? Next thing you know they are going to complain about how the geometrical shape of the NA on the back is 1.2 millimeters smaller than the OGs :smh:

why is it the BEST of the year,,,just because of the "Nike" printed the back of the heel??ya big deal,,shoes are shoes they DONT last forever brother

:smh:[/quote]

I didn't say the best fam, I said one of the best .

yea 
laugh.gif

Oh I see it now, the Elephant print actually gets bigger to smaller from the left to right.  Then on the other pair it goes Big to small so it looks like it's connected.  Looking at both pairs the print starts out low on one side to high on the other side, then on the other pair remains high then goes low at the other end.

but what stands out most to me are the pop out stars. it's tilted upwards a tad bit like it's smirking at you.
wink.gif

it's the little things that make it interesting. the details.... the details.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Why are people so worried about the elephant print. It should be like fingerprints. No two will match.

my elephant print was completely off as well

on one pair the cutout print is way higher than the other

oh well, everything else is fine with the shoe

just glad i have a pair

Last edited:
I can't wait for these to finally be at my doorstep.  Probably as excited about getting this pair as any I have gotten in a long time.

For those of you that have a pair can relate to when I say it's like an Air Freshener.  Damn the smell is so strong if you leave them out and walk into the room, all you smell are these Jordans.
laugh.gif
  They smell damn good.

Can anyone recommend me a spray to spray on these classics to kinda repel lint or dirt and at least have it easier to clean? I'm gonna rock these so hard but I want to just take some precautions and want to know what kind of special accessories you guys use to spray these beautiful sneakers before actually wearing them to keep them as clean as you can?   Seems like the leather on the side is the same as the Air Jordan X Chicago's and those got a little stained dirty because I never sprayed it with anything.

Last edited:
Damn s dubl. I assume that's a 13 too huh?

ce496066_cry.gif
:D

For those of you that have a pair can relate to when I say it's like an Air Freshener.  Damn the smell is so strong if you leave them out and walk into the room, all you smell are these Jordans. :lol:   They smell damn good.

Can anyone recommend me a spray to spray on these classics to kinda repel lint or dirt and at least have it easier to clean? I'm gonna rock these so hard but I want to just take some precautions and want to know what kind of special accessories you guys use to spray these beautiful sneakers before actually wearing them to keep them as clean as you can?  Seems like the leather on the side is the same as the Air Jordan X Chicago's and those got a little stained dirty because I never sprayed it with anything.
youve been sniffing em too much bro... These things have a STRONG chemical smell. If that smells good to you, then all good.

Yeah it is chemical smell, but kinda like that new car smell.  I'm just surprised that when I left it out in my room and came back in, my whole room smelled of that stuff.  It's like when I used to buy video games I would always smell the booklets.  Not sure if I want to lick these soles tho
happy.gif

And I don't know why my pictures of my pair got deleted up there, so I'll watermark them this time and re-post it.  The Elephant print acting as Fingerprints actually make me like them that much more.  No two are alike.  But I really love how the Left pair (not the right pair where most people think is different) the Left pair on mine adds character with the pop out stars smirking.
wink.gif

Left pair: Print goes low to high

Right pair: High to low

I Love My Top 2 Favorite J's Right Now....

tongue.gif

Last edited:
The rule of thumb is....The stronger the glue smell the stronger the bond. Let them air out a little and you'll be fine.

^^^thats what she said....No for real, obviously the smell will go away to once you start rocking them and keep them out the box. Regardless, these sneakers are beautiful!!!

Back
Top Bottom