Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Wasn't able to cop a pair on the restock even though I was on there early and had the previous link.. Got lucky though and was able to find a guy locally that got them on the restock and copped a size 12 from him for $270.. Dude was good people and even kept the box sealed to let me open the box from NDC.. Knew I got a good deal, but after seeing the prices people are posting on here I'm glad I was able to pull the trigger.. Helped out that I was able to sell a pair of Bred XI's from the 3/23 restock for $300 so I had some cash ready to roll.. Loving the fact that I was able to cop these shoes and add to the collection.. biggest disappointment is the fact that there is some pretty major pre-creasing in the toe-box on both shoes.. I know it's inevitable, but I like to be the one that causes issues with my kicks and not have them come from the factory that way..

I'm gonna pick these up soon.  Struck out on RD and restock.  Contemplating get the lows that come out this weekend or skip and get the black grapes ..or get both and wait on getting the 88s ..ORrrr skip the lows get the grapes then get raped for the 88s ...LOL

Definitely need the 88s though. Resell is high but oh well...when you gotta have em you gotta have em.

Last edited:
thats a great pick up for 270.... im picking up another pair tonight for 320
mean.gif

$320 is actually a decent price right now. They'll continue to rise as pairs dry from the market, but I predict they'll cap at $350-60.

sad to say nope but oh well win some ya lose some ya know. lost out on 150... it is what it is... dropping more tonight on that 10.5. im still gonna get what i want even when i already got pairs.. but fam try kixify.com and message people about a lower price if u still need that sz 10

sad to say nope but oh well win some ya lose some ya know. lost out on 150... it is what it is... dropping more tonight on that 10.5. im still gonna get what i want even when i already got pairs.. but fam try kixify.com and message people about a lower price if u still need that sz 10

Ended up getting a pair .

Tracking says mine will be here tomorrow, just in time for the weekend. Won't waste a lot of time unDSing this pair.

thats a great pick up for 270.... im picking up another pair tonight for 320

Dude had them listed had $300 and said was open to trades.. we couldn't work out a trade that we both liked so I offered $260 cash and he said he would do $270.. I jumped on it, but had to wait for them to get delivered to him since he copped on the restock.. for a size 12, I am more than happy and will definitely rock these at some point in the near future.. too clean of a shoe that brings back so many memories..

Almost everyone with these got em online. And if not at NDC, most paid shipping. And taxes. People think these are $200 shoes. Two of my pairs cost me $227 back in February from retailers. Don't think you're payin the resellers mortgage buyin these for $300, not even on eBay and only directly through PayPal, when they are gonna end up with $45 ($300-$227-$16-$12) profit in the end haha. This is still a limited and super popular shoe. And getting them now they will have either been holding them for 4 months or 2 weeks... I got a pair to a friend for retail $217, and drove a pair to another acquaintance that missed out for $245, so I'm obviously not stickin up for the resellers. But if you want the shoes quit bein so damn cheap. I pay for the $55/month Internet at my house just in case it helps In the slightest, and other guys may pay that plus $10-$20 a month for a bot. But you were too slow, pay a $15/month internet bill or tried to leech off the apple store because you don't even pay for internet monthly, or slept in and relaxed and couldn't get em and still think the cost, just for you apparently, is $200. LOL

Been a long wait, but finally it happened.  Probably only the 2nd time the BC's have left the box.  Actually forgot I had them until a couple months ago.

I still wear my CDP III's

They look ok when I see other people with them, but they're going to be in the box until the paint falls of my CDP. I can't get over that shine.

Last edited:
I still wear my CDP III's

They look ok when I see other people with them, but they're going to be in the box until the paint falls of my CDP. I can't get over that shine.

The reason I didn't even pick up the recent BCIII because of the CDP pair I have. Actually pretty nice for CDP MINUS the paint chipping but what's new right

Back
Top Bottom