Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I don't ink he's cheap I just think he's a lame along with every other rapper in the game nowadays. When I rapper like 2chainz can make it you know rap just sucks as a whole right now. Nees that detox by dre to drop and a tour with em,50,snoop,and dre I would pay money for that concert.

Why is Wale lame? Because he drinks from a styrofoam cup to give the illusion he is drinking lean? Because he says "trill" and refers to his homies as his "team"? Because he is collaborating with Jordan brand on a shoe but for whatever reason has to go to flight club to buy pairs of 3's at $400 a pop? 2 Chainz been rapping for like 12 years but just recently broke onto the scene not because he got better or figured out the secret formula. He finally broke because his demographic of listeners are mindless hypnotized idiots! Wale is an entertainer, a "street actor" if you will, just trying to keep this perception of "real" while being paid to be "synthetic".

Wale copped his entire crew 88's. One of his boys (as is Wale) is a long time NTer and they're def 88's (its confirmed on IG).

People are gonna hate just to hate, when most don't have any of his early mixtapes where his lyricism was on point.

As soon as a rapper makes it (IE gets mainstream success/recognition) the haters come out in droves, as if its "trendy" just to hate on em because they're getting radio play.

If you can base your dislike of Wale off his ENTIRE catalogue (IE 5-6 mixtapes and 2 albums, going back to about 2009) then I can respect your opinion.

Last edited:
Why is Wale lame? Because he drinks from a styrofoam cup to give the illusion he is drinking lean? Because he says "trill" and refers to his homies as his "team"? Because he is collaborating with Jordan brand on a shoe but for whatever reason has to go to flight club to buy pairs of 3's at $400 a pop? 2 Chainz been rapping for like 12 years but just recently broke onto the scene not because he got better or figured out the secret formula. He finally broke because his demographic of listeners are mindless hypnotized idiots! Wale is an entertainer, a "street actor" if you will, just trying to keep this perception of "real" while being paid to be "synthetic".
Preach brother dude is a poser for sure.

wale is wack

And I'm sure you're cool :lol:

he's cheap, from the box tags, it looks like he bought all 2011s for his crew, not the 88s

Yeah, because I'm sure they had a ton of 88's :rolleyes

Isn't it HIS money?

And obviously you haven't heard him mention the significance of the number three in regards to his third album coming out.

Dudes hate on Wale just to hate.

It's pretty cool he bought all his homies kicks... And he bought em at flight club :wow: [emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji]

He probably coulda saved some [emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji]if he just searched eBay or Craigslist.

Pretty much

Yeah, because the only think you can drink from a styrofoam cup is lean :lol:

If he wanted to project that image, wouldn't he rap about it?

You dudes spend way too much time worrying about the lives of celebrities. Back in the day only women did that.

Preach brother dude is a poser for sure.

What are you?

Yeah, because the only thing you can drink from a styrofoam cup is lean :lol:

If he wanted to project that image, wouldn't he rap about it?

You dudes spend way too much time worrying about the lives of celebrities. Back in the day only women did that.

You can pretend rappers with styrofoam cups aren't synonymous with lean drinking if you want to, it's ok. I'm sure he wants you to think he's drinking water in that cup while he does this "interview". Right...

So he doesn't rap about drugs, money, and loose women? Yeah ok!

A "normal" person will always have an opinion on the life of a "celebrity" because that person is force fed into the life of "normal" people through media outlets. Also being subjected to opinions of others is kinda in the job description of a "celebrity" isn't it? Not to mention people should have the right to express their thoughts on the individuals chosen to "influence" the masses.

My question is this. If he bought 88's for his "team" why did they show that $400 price sticker on the box? Website says $400 for the 2011 release. Just curious.

And just for the record, I'm not calling Wale lame. I'm simply saying he's a record label employee doing his job to earn a living.

laugh.gif
 the man dropped 10 stacks on kicks for his friends, but he's cheap. 

And I'm sure you're cool :lol:
Yeah, because I'm sure they had a ton of 88's :rolleyes
Isn't it HIS money?

And obviously you haven't heard him mention the significance of the number three in regards to his third album coming out.
Pretty much
Yes its his money but wasting money is wasting money and its disturbing to see at that level. Like someone already pointed out, why go to flight club and drop 10k when you have a jb hookup? It's all for appearances and it makes it seem like throwing money away is the cool thing to do. I'm not a fan of the rip Hamilton pics either but I think he's at least being smart and leveraging his jb connection to hook his ppl up. He should talk to Vince Young or AI.

Yes its his money but wasting money is wasting money and its disturbing to see at that level. Like someone already pointed out, why go to flight club and drop 10k when you have a jb hookup? It's all for appearances and it makes it seem like throwing money away is the cool thing to do. I'm not a fan of the rip Hamilton pics either but I think he's at least being smart and leveraging his jb connection to hook his ppl up. He should talk to Vince Young or AI.
So you think Wale can just call up JB and ask for 100 pair of Jordan 3s?

Again why do you care how he spends his money?

Instead he should have had a video throwing money at strippers or poppin bottles? And still it doesn't matter, it's HIS money.

Are you concerned with how many times Donald Trump has declared bankruptcy?

They're people who think we waste our money on sneakers, so who are you to judge someone else. :smh:

Again why do you care how he spends his money?

Instead he should have had a video throwing money at strippers or poppin bottles? And still it doesn't matter, it's HIS money.

Are you concerned with how many times Donald Trump has declared bankruptcy?

They're people who think we waste our money on sneakers, so who are you to judge someone else. :smh:
Not gonna keep going back and forth. I see ur posts and I know ur a smart guy so I respect ur opinion. We can agree to disagree but as I said, Wale is influential just as Donald trump is to some people. The exact same logic applies to trump. He can get away with being a fool but most people will end up in real trouble when they start spending like that no matter how wealthy. I think u missed my point if you think I'm in any way concerned with wales spending habits, it's his influence on other people who don't have his means.

Wale shining Cuz he grinding...u gotta respect it he spent a Lil paper on his squad..even though u made it to the top u never forgot where u came from son was copping sneaks when he was underground..how is he fake..folarin! Y would he cop from eBay...what kind of visual would his fans get from that..3s all day ya herd me

You can't be buying the whole team expensive kicks and expect to be rich for long

Jay-Z used to buy platinum chains and expensive cars, and now he's worth several hundred mil.

He can use this as a tax write off, in addition to getting paid, because those videos/vlogs are also promotion for MMG, his album and his company.

There's a lot more frivolous ways to spend your money and I'm sure he got hooked up at Flight Club for promoting the store.

dudes really butthurt fam copped all of FC's 88's & gave em away :smh: :lol:

Dudes spend way too much time worrying about what others do.

But if he was in a strip club drinking Ace or Cristal in a vlog dudes wouldn't have a problem with it.

Last edited:
Y'all know nothing...would cats be mad ll cool j bought his whole crew air jordan 1s back in the game...nah man, its called showing love...biggie probly put the whole team on coogi sweaters..to me it was a good look to y'all its childish but you weren't the one writing his bars...out

10gs on shoes aint nothing for these rappers. They got stacks on deck
They do. For now. Have you seen the ESPN 30 for 30 broke? It's stuff like this that contributes to athletes and musicians eventually becoming broke.

come on bro, spending 10k on shoes one time isnt gonna make him go broke.

relax guys

especially when it was more than likely written off as promo costs

Back
Top Bottom