Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I didn't like that it was technically a 75% retro, because on the outsole, it still says Jordan on the bottom, so I wasn't willing to chuck my 2011 WC III's for these, even with all the NA in the world on the back.  They're nice, but I'm content with my pair I currently have.

^THIS

SMH ...I had to settle for the WC3's, cuz I absolutely refuse to pay the crazy amounts resellers are asking for "Nike Air" to be back of the shoe.

There is nothing wrong with owning 2011 white cement III's...I own 2 ds pairs myself along with the 88 which will remain ds in my stash for quite some time, but I will be undsing my 2011 pair this summer regardless of the fact that it doesn't have a Nike Air heel tab.

When you look down at your feet, you're still wearing a classic Jordan so unless you're doing a double take at the back of your heel tabs every time you take a few steps just rejoice in the fact you got a classic on your feet, a heel tab is irrelevant.

SMH ...I had to settle for the WC3's, cuz I absolutely refuse to pay the crazy amounts resellers are asking for "Nike Air" to be back of the shoe.

There is nothing wrong with owning 2011 white cement III's...I own 2 ds pairs myself along with the 88 which will remain ds in my stash for quite some time, but I will be undsing my 2011 pair this summer regardless of the fact that it doesn't have a Nike Air heel tab.

When you look down at your feet, you're still wearing a classic Jordan so unless you're doing a double take at the back of your heel tabs every time you take a few steps just rejoice in the fact you got a classic on your feet, a heel tab is irrelevant.

Keep telling yourself that, bro.

Dudes hate on Wale just to hate.

It's pretty cool he bought all his homies kicks... And he bought em at flight club :wow: [emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji]

He probably coulda saved some [emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji]if he just searched eBay or Craigslist.

Dudes hate on Wale just to hate.

It's pretty cool he bought all his homies kicks... And he bought em at flight club :wow: [emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji]

He probably coulda saved some [emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji]if he just searched eBay or Craigslist.

Honestly just cause he bought 2011s over 88s

laugh.gif
 the man dropped 10 stacks on kicks for his friends, but he's cheap. 

I don't ink he's cheap I just think he's a lame along with every other rapper in the game nowadays. When I rapper like 2chainz can make it you know rap just sucks as a whole right now. Nees that detox by dre to drop and a tour with em,50,snoop,and dre I would pay money for that concert.

Back
Top Bottom