Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

200 is steep, even bins didnt reach tht price come on JB! ur better than that

Wow, just wow. $220 including tax for some WCIII's. $40 price hike wow. Gonna have to settle for a triple cop instead of a quaduple cop
indifferent.gif

Pass still got my older versions chillin. I'm in my late 20's and the Nike Air aint a big deal to me. If they made a 3 with better leather and no cracking i'll be in.

Still have white/cements, blk/cements & true blues DS from 2011.

So explain to me why I should shell out $200 for some Nike Air havin' 3s when ain't nobody said **** about the midsoles not cracking on them sum' biches.

Upset a shoe that came out 2 years ago is dropping again?

Don't buy it.

Upset it will cost $200?

Don't buy it.

Want quality shoes that are worth every penny?

Try Mephisto.

be thankful price point is where it is instead of what JB really could charge.

Alot of guys said and knew this was coming... but now the realism has set in... and alot of us don't like it but face it... if you don't have the 2011's in the collection and don't want to drop 350+ on the earlier "nike air" retroes this is the best of two evils.  This  release is a pure marketing test which could open up the gates for the retro line 4-6 at a premium price.  But after this what else can you do.....think about it NIKE AIR on the back has always been the desire of OG Heads such as myself who have had originals beat to sleep... but JB wants to see how the rest of the consumers respond...but it is also the last thing we want from JB.... once you have given us retros with NIke air most of us will gracefully retire and watch from the sidelines as qaulity declines more and inflation and greed takes Jbrand into bankruptcy.....

You guys are upset at J's costing $200?? Bro, Im going to pay $199.99 plus 13% tax for the BRED XIII's tomorrow.  Thats like $230 after tax!  And thats every release.

Looks at price tag....

Responds..... "I don't like that ***** I don't like that ***** one bit.......

Then takes 2 bills and change and puts it aside for release day..... at what point does a hobby become an addiction???
mean.gif
mean.gif

Wow, just wow. $220 including tax for some WCIII's. $40 price hike wow. Gonna have to settle for a triple cop instead of a quaduple cop :stoneface:

some websites charge shipping on top of it too

my bred 4's were 187 after tax and shipping when i copped online at FNL

Last edited:
maybe for $40 more they can add Nike to the outsole... one can only hope.

JB :smh: :stoneface:

Wow, just wow. $220 including tax for some WCIII's. $40 price hike wow. Gonna have to settle for a triple cop instead of a quaduple cop :stoneface:

why the **** would you buy the same shoe 3 times in one day when you know damn well jordan brand will re retro it again a few years down the road.?

i still scratch my head at dudes who do this. i mean what the hell?

do people really buy an extra pair just to look at in their rooms? and not two but three?

lets say you buy 3 pairs. the shotty materials they use nowadays gonna have your kicks paint crumble before you even get a chance to wear it years from now!

4 pairs? are you a spider? do you have 8 legs???

I never understood double copping except for a few kicks. There are a few I wish I doubled up on. When people double cop every release I just don't get it. Triple copping? WTF? I assume everyone here has a large collection where they wont wear the same shoe more than 20x a year

as much as i dont like the price tag if the black cements or true blues come out with nike air on it for 200$

im copping srs wont even front (both my grails)

Quick rant about the True Blues.
What's the point putting Nike Air on those?JB already gonna butcher those by not putting red behind the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom