Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

as much as i dont like the price tag if the black cements or true blues come out with nike air on it for 200$

im copping srs wont even front (both my grails)

exactly. alot of us on this board have stated if they made the retros with nike air we wouldnt mind paying more. hell i was tempted to buy them melo 1's because they were replicated in og form...and it wasnt even an og color...

I might pass on these now cause of the price mark up and since I still have my 2011 pair... If I can get it under retail with a WC# or NDC discount code, then I'm copping for sure.

You guys are upset at J's costing $200?? Bro, Im going to pay $199.99 plus 13% tax for the BRED XIII's tomorrow. Thats like $230 after tax! And thats every release.

Bro must be from Canada.

Last edited:
the price is making my decision a little tougher, but my 03's are pretty yellow I think its time to replace them

Show me someone with pairs that can verify this is the same leather from the 2011 and then I'll believe it, til then...watchin everybody jump on the "same leather" bandwagon, lmao.....

Sorry, I have not been following this thread for my own sanity's sake, but has JB attempted to give the public some sort of "justification" for the price increase for this pair? I mean, it's a pure money grab any way you see it, but at least they usually try to pretend, as a courtesy. Like, the XIs saw the price jump, but they had a "special box" (though not this year, right). Or, maybe the shoes are a limited release, and sometimes they have a higher price point. Or, premium materials, etc.?

I mean, are they just going to not even try to cover their tracks? Are they going to try to play the licensing fee crad with JB and Nike being "independent?"

Sorry, I have not been following this thread for my own sanity's sake, but has JB attempted to give the public some sort of "justification" for the price increase for this pair? I mean, it's a pure money grab any way you see it, but at least they usually try to pretend, as a courtesy. Like, the XIs saw the price jump, but they had a "special box" (though not this year, right). Or, maybe the shoes are a limited release, and sometimes they have a higher price point. Or, premium materials, etc.?

I mean, are they just going to not even try to cover their tracks? Are they going to try to play the licensing fee crad with JB and Nike being "independent?"
The funny thing is that JB is a division of Nike.... That means they are fully controlled by Nike and most of the profits go straight to Nike.... I'm sure Jordan himself has a small % of revenue and royalties for his name but on the Financial Statements for Nike Jordan is a division....

jb have some yall in a tight choke hold, you want nike air on the back of your shoes $40 extra please oh also its not on the bottom so if you want that give us an extra $50. lmao

Last edited:
IF THESE RELEASE VIA TWITTER LINK ONLY OR RSVP, IT'S A DONE DEAL.

ONE CAN ONLY HOPE.

i hope its twitter link only

for the love of god, please.

gives me a better chance. Had they release the bred XI twitter link only i would have had a pair :smh:

Back
Top Bottom