Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

i cant stand people who cop 2 - 3 pairs........ AHHHH oh well these are  like the 2011 but half ***** done... i saw that jordan logo on the bottom.
mean.gif
idk about these but i plan on getting 2 pairs of other releases this year, one to rock one to stock

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

a $40-50 markup for the words, Nike Air with the 2011 Soles that say Jordan?

:smh:

Exactly, if they're going to make a big deal about bringing back "Nike Air" for the first time in 12 yrs, why not go all the way?
They're never going to go 'all the way'. They never have...not even back in '94.  Granted those were much closer but they still had noticeable differences, most importantly the way the NA was just painted on and not actually molded in a different color plastic like the OGs and like the 4s still are.  To me these are acceptable, even at that price and with the 'jordan' on the bottom.  Since very few people have actually held these in person we can't make the assumption that the quality is exactly the same as the 2011.  Based on the comparison pics it's clear that they changed up some of the materials (the tongue, for example) so clearly they aren't the 2011s with just a different heel tab.  I just can't understand why people wouldn't want to at least have the option to buy these and wear them.  If you feel they are overpriced or too similar to the 2011s then don't cop.  Pretend they don't exist, simple as that. 

Retail is $200?!?

And dudes will be hoarding these in bulk.

Clowns.

:smh:

That's because it's a dream for all the noobs who secretly wish they were OGs. Now, the johnny come latelys can post their pics on the internet and pretend they have stripes and that their opinions matter.

Last edited:
Makes me sick to my stomach to know that I bought 3 pairs of the white 2011s :smh: :lol:

I love this shoe, and they go ahead and do this on me!? Wow....

I've been wanting NIke Air for THE LONGEST so I'll probably still cop....maybe even multiple pairs :frown:

For those who say "you" asked for NIKE AIR an now u complaining when they do it! No no no no......"we" asked for NIKE AIR not a $200 NIKE AIR shoe that has DOUBLED in price since 2003!!! This is NOT just $40-$50 increase for those who are old enough to remember. Got my BC III's for a $100  in 01' after working a popcorn stand at Six Flags after I graduated just to get them! Got 2 pair of WC III's in 2003 for $70 EACH with my discount from FootAction(The good ole days) $75 tax included! So Nike Air for $200 for a shoe that was $100 ten years ago is my complaint (No type of leather justifies that)! The first $200 shoe I remember were the Royal Foams in 97'...Mike Bibby set it off in the National Championship game with those an people were NOT rushing to cop those my dad said HELL NAW! Made that increase from $134.99 of the 12's to $149.99 on the 13's seem not so badd! Getting these shamefully an wearing the hell out of them because my DS 03's back is yellow as a mofo like a Rat pissed on them!!

I get the whole "love of sneakers" thing that most people who seem salty are posting about. Lets be honest though, sneakers are not and were never built with the intentions of lasting 20 years. All og's included. People can claim better quality made the shoes last etc... blah blah blah. But hey to anyone who is honestly still rocking a pair of Pee yellow WC 3's from 88 more power to you. I guess you are showing those of us up who didn't buy a pair in 88 then let them rot away for 25 years lol. Also to anyone who bought them two years ago complaining, dont buy them this year then! Jordan Brand/Nike never said you have to collect every Retro released by them.

I swear sometimes sneakerheads are worse than Star Wars fans. You complain and gripe about Nike and Jordan Brand all day but you keep buying all their goods. One of the many reasons Nike doesn't care about your feedback. If you feel so passionately that the "quality" is lacking so much stop buying the products. Otherwise Pull out your debit card save it in your google chrome settings and prepare to autofill when these drop lol. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i dont get this. first, you people complain when they remove the nike air and every OG colorway release, you guys scream "oh i wish nike air would return". now they bring it back and NOW you guys say
"booo..dont bring it back! leave it on OGs! I want to be exclusive"

just be thankful that they made this decision and move on. I swear people will never be satisfied with this brand...

This.
First they whine because they replaced all
Nike air logos and now they whine again
When jb puts them back.
Some people are just pecky like crazy.
U wont get the same quality like the og
Releases. Only sometimes close and sometimes
Far away.
Get over with it!

i dont get this. first, you people complain when they remove the nike air and every OG colorway release, you guys scream "oh i wish nike air would return". now they bring it back and NOW you guys say
"booo..dont bring it back! leave it on OGs! I want to be exclusive"

just be thankful that they made this decision and move on. I swear people will never be satisfied with this brand...

This.
When jb puts them back.
Far away.
Get over with it!

This.
When jb puts them back.
Far away.
Get over with it!

You failed to mention the 50$ increase

Btw do anyone know why they choose to increase by $50?

Last edited:
The fact that some of y'all are trying to justify the price hike is just comedy. Whatever make you sleep at night I guess. When these sell out be on the look out for all of them to drop for even more. They'll throw in a cool box for you too. :smh:

$200 for basically a $100 shoe.

JB should be ashamed of themselves....
But their not. They know y'all anxiously waiting......Vaseline in hand. :smh:

I tried to tell NT about this a long time ago, this is the same shoe that dropped not to long ago, just with Nike Air on it.... My JB source confirmed this, he has been waiting for and talking about JB adding NA forever, but when he seen them he was pissed, and he works for JB. His exact words were "dont trust them 3's at all"....

if any of you try to justify this price raise, you are on drugs and a bunch of sheep. there is NO reason these should be $200 unless they used 100% HIGH quality leather and even then the price shouldnt jump $50.

same crappy 2011 shoe, didnt know a plastic heel tab with different words cost $50 to produce in bulk. damn

Last edited:
some of you are complaining about price but aren't considering things like inflation. $100 a few years ago definitely isn't $100 today. granted it isn't $200, but prices increase and thats the way the world revolved

some of you are going to say that its still the same shoe from 2011 so prices shouldn't change, this is what many people wanted and also said would pay more for. KCMO stated they monitor the forums so JB is just following suit.

you really can't complain prices have increased that much in 10 years, a lot has changed since 2003, including recessions, demand, quality etc.

someone also mentioned actually seeing the perforations near the ankle on the new shoe (based on pics) where the 2011 model the perforations were basically nonexistent. I just can't make my assumptions of poor quality until someone has some solid proof, meaning actual in-hand pairs

Back
Top Bottom