Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

true true, the 6's did get completely violated.... but they were hardly ever released so when the cdp finally released it was my only comparison... but I agree with you

I see what you mean, but I must disagree about the non-banana molding to retros. Every since the CDP retro re-vamp, molds were altered even further

I remember in 2006 when everyone was excited at the initial re-retros of the 4's and the 5's, but retro molds from 1999/2000 were discarded
when the CDP came out, further butchering/mold changes/cheap material were used

I think JB thinks that people just look at sneakers, instead of beating on them

Why is it so nuts to ask for help from someone who doesn't want this shoe? I've seen plenty of peeps in here claim they are passing on this release. I really don't care why they (price, manufacturing, already have a pair) don't want the shoe. Look at this as a chance to test your Internet skills and keep a pair out of a resellers hands and get them on my feet.

That's size 11.5

-Boy

lol :smh: :x

Last edited:
. Hahhah. Sit down with that tough talk son. We talking about shoes here. Not ur stupid friends who wanna kill people for 200 shoes. Keep it classy

I'm no Internet thug my friend. But you just gotta see it to believe it cause if I really wanted every release that came out, by all means they could get it for me. But as a man, I know how to get mine. Back to the shoes

I'm no Internet thug my friend. But you just gotta see it to believe it cause if I really wanted every release that came out, by all means they could get it for me. But as a man, I know how to get mine. Back to the shoes
Wtf are u talking about how can u get every release? By having your boys pull a jack move? Now that's being a man

People still on the fence, don't buy them. If you really wanted them you would get them with no hesitation. I want these and I WILL GET THEM!

Why is it so nuts to ask for help from someone who doesn't want this shoe? I've seen plenty of peeps in here claim they are passing on this release. I really don't care why they (price, manufacturing, already have a pair) don't want the shoe. Look at this as a chance to test your Internet skills and keep a pair out of a resellers hands and get them on my feet.

That's size 11.5

-Boy

this is NT brah, everyone is out to get theirs and if not for them self then to make that resell money.

ill a helpful dude and if i wasnt trying to get them myself id actually help you out, SRS but im trying to get a pair even though im 90% sure ill strike out.

good luck tho

wait so will the local nike store  release em at 4:51 or just the main nike and the local store will do it randomly?

this is NT brah, everyone is out to get theirs and if not for them self then to make that resell money.

ill a helpful dude and if i wasnt trying to get them myself id actually help you out, SRS but im trying to get a pair even though im 90% sure ill strike out.

good luck tho

This guy gets it!

We ought to help each other out if we can. Who knows? Maybe the person who helps me out is a Foamposite fan. I don't care for them but would be perfectly willing to help out when a new hard to get Foamposite drops. One less pair to reach the hands of a reseller. And all for the effort of a few clicks!

Who wants to deal with the hassle and hype if they dont have to??? lol G...T...F...O...H

Good question. The answer. Someone who might want my help when a shoe they want (and i dont want) comes out. Sort of like the buddy system!

I herd these will only be an online/twitter rsvp release
mean.gif

not worth it for me...easy pass

Back
Top Bottom