Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

What's with the shadiness of this release? I called my local FNL and they confirmed they would be releasing them at 8:00 am on 2/6 and that they already had them in store. I walk in the store no less than 15 minutes later and the manager tells me "nah we're not getting them". What the hells really going on?

Last edited:
People have posted the link to TLO shoes before. If you know the style code and the way NDC formats their URLs you can put the link together yourself. I don't know how to do it though :\.

if I remember, nikestore randomizes their URL's. only website I know that you can predict pretty easily is JJ

its TLO

meaning no one knows the link...
People have posted the link to TLO shoes before. If you know the style code and the way NDC formats their URLs you can put the link together yourself. I don't know how to do it though :\.

link goes live at 8am so you might be a second or two quicker but aint no one gonna do the work and give it to someone who only has a few posts.

no ones given me a damn link so join the party

Those who don't land them Wednesday don't get caught with a crazy resell price. Wait it out a bit, we might see these a few more times (Depending where you are located).

What's with the shadiness of this release? I called my local FNL and they confirmed they would be releasing them at 8:00 am on 2/6 and that they already had them in store. I walk in the store no less than 15 minutes later and the manager tells me "nah we're not getting them". What the hells really going on?

View media item 251981

I know that's what was previously stated but I've been reading this thread for a while and doing my own follow ups and it seems select stores are getting them. So that tweet is as non assuring as what I was told...

link goes live at 8am so you might be a second or two quicker but aint no one gonna do the work and give it to someone who only has a few posts.

no ones given me a damn link so join the party
If you have the link it usually goes live around a minute before it's posted on Twitter. So you have around 60 seconds to order/checkout before the servers start getting hammered. Makes a big difference. And :lol: I've been on here for damn near 10 years I'm not just some noob looking to get hooked up never to be seen/heard from again. Also don't think ~7500 posts is "so few". Maybe compared to your 22k but in a general sense I don't think so.

Last edited:
Soo people are really bidding on these on eBay?! The cement print is most def jacked up..smells like B grades to me.....

Those who don't land them Wednesday don't get caught with a crazy resell price. Wait it out a bit, we might see these a few more times (Depending where you are located).
Smartest comment I've heard today. But of course, people never learn :smh:

Back
Top Bottom