Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I don't get it, lol.

The link that was posted looks like the 2011's that were still lingering on their site showing sold out considering the pics have the Jumpman on the heel. I assume a NTer found it and continued the shenanigans this thread has provided over these 200+ pages

The link that was posted looks like the 2011's that were still lingering on their site showing sold out considering the pics have the Jumpman on the heel. I assume a NTer found it and continued the shenanigans this thread has provided over these 200+ pages
Oh, I didn't even know someone posted anything about JJ. I was just wondering if they even carried them, let alone released at 12 like they usually do. 

In other words, the joke would've been funnier if I knew what was going on lol. Maybe next time growingupny, maybe next time. 
laugh.gif

Oh, I didn't even know someone posted anything about JJ. I was just wondering if they even carried them, let alone released at 12 like they usually do. 

In other words, the joke would've been funnier if I knew what was going on lol. Maybe next time growingupny, maybe next time. 
laugh.gif
My bad mo, I thought you were lolololol'ing with the rest of us 
laugh.gif
 Hit me up with a pm next time. The trolls were being fed madd fuel the last few pages. 

Might just be a sleepy FNL employee lol. Either way, Im gunnin' for NDC or Eastbay and they're confirmed for the originally announced time.
Haha more than likely it just still doesn't add up that they'd specifically have us check at 8am just for information alone just to announce the well known 4:51pm EST time...But I guess thats FNLs gameplan...Like i said before...FNL Troll Game is impeccable.

My bad mo, I thought you were lolololol'ing with the rest of us 
laugh.gif
 Hit me up with a pm next time. The trolls were being fed madd fuel the last few pages. 
Nah just got home from the Hookah spot. Ain't nobody got time for these dumb questions I've been seeing. 

Haha more than likely it just still doesn't add up that they'd specifically have us check at 8am just for information alone just to announce the well known 4:51pm EST time...But I guess thats FNLs gameplan...Like i said before...FNL Troll Game is impeccable.
They might catch a bonus for being "creative" with their tweets. 
laugh.gif

Got my set-up at work ready to go before I left tonight... browser, bookmarks, various numbers needed... even gonna go with the "I'm on the phone, give me a minute" stall tactic around 1:47 p.m....

Hopefully my work's wired connection is good enough... usually run pretty good at home with FIOS on a wireless computer...

Goot Luck to all...

Thanks to the ones repeating the info that everyone keeps asking. I thought it was running for $200. So thanks for that info!

A word of warning, anyone who attempts to post a hoax of false/misleading information will be banned from the site

If you see someone attempt it - and that includes anyone who assists with a hoax by quoting it and saying "copped", "GO GO GO", etc. - please report it to our staff by pressing the flag/report button beneath the post.  

We will remove all reported hoaxes, and the people responsible for them, from our forums as quickly as possible.  

Let's work together to keep NikeTalk for mature  sneaker fans only.  

A word of warning, anyone who attempts to post a hoax of false/misleading information will be banned from the site

If you see someone attempt it - and that includes anyone who assists with a hoax by quoting it and saying "copped", "GO GO GO", etc. - please report it to our staff by pressing the flag/report button beneath the post.  

We will remove all reported hoaxes, and the people responsible for them, from our forums as quickly as possible.  

Let's work together to keep NikeTalk for mature sneaker fans only.  
one can only hope, but it's been more "immature" than mature lately.

Back
Top Bottom