Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Damn missed out on these but what's the chances of these rereleasing in the spring?

Last edited:
I tried BML, PayPal & CC and kept getting error messages... What the h3ll is going on?

once i got past the constant loop it was instant from page to page, grabbing my paypal info and checking me out. took about 15 sec total. order confirmations and all. i just have a bad feeling about FNL so we'll see what happens.

Seems like they ain't that limited if everybody getting them and nobody sold out yet

Well, congrats to those who got theirs. I won't lie and say I passed and all that, I tried, I failed. It is what it is. On to those Royal 1s :smokin

If you want them keep trying! I got mine at 6:12 EST from FNL. None of these other sites are sold out (according to them).

this is a joke ....

i got me ,, my girl and my daughter trying to get these and nothing at all

i am tired of this

if anybody deserves these damn shoes...............................ITS ME.......

im a real sneaker og and have been in the jordan game since day 1 ,,,, 1985

i was rocking kicks before half the people on here was born

i got the og 1's when i was 14yrs old and ive had every og jordan in almost every hot colorway you can name

NAME THE SHOE AND COLORWAY AND DAMN GOOD CHANCES ARE................... IVE HAD IT

and now you have a shoe like this and i cant get it ........... i got to pay some crazy reseller price to get them

i was wearing the dam shoes on my feet too watching jordan when he won the dunk contest ...... and i had the fire reds sitting right next to me

i am just getting sick and tired of the way the game is , then you got so many shoes coming out i cant keep up with copping ......im not made of $$$
(i think thats another battle so i wont go there now)

the bottom line is ........ i know a person cant get every release but when you have a OG JORDAN HEAD like me who really wanted these for one

reason and one reason only........................................ because they take me back .............they bring back so many good memories i had rocking jays and i really wanted to try and get some of those goodtimes back.............and to not get them ..............................it really just gets too me

i know some of you young bucks wont understand were i am coming from but when you get to where i am at and you have been into sneakers 30+ years and one of your alltime favorite 's come out that you miss out on ................you just might get it......................................peace23

View media item 212713

FINALLY GOT THRU FL!!!!

i just kept pressing enter and it added it to the cart after and hour and 20 min!

this was my 1st time ever tryng fnl. i always hear the horror stories so i stay away. but after i copped on ndc i figured i might as well give fnl a try. i score, then they cancel. i wanted 1 to put on ice.
did you call them and find out why your's was cancelled? what size? i think it's 50/50 on my size 11 being cancelled. worst company in the entire market.

I tried Eastbay when the timer went off but the already in people's cart msg, I threw in the towel. Gave my aunt a quick haircut, then ate some soup then went on FNL for the heck of it. It lets me add to cart right away and check out. FNL has been great to me recently.

this is a joke ....

i got me ,, my girl and my daughter trying to get these and nothing at all

i am tired of this

if anybody deserves these damn shoes...............................ITS ME.......

im a real sneaker og and have been in the jordan game since day 1 ,,,, 1985

i was rocking kicks before half the people on here was born

i got the og 1's when i was 14yrs old and ive had every og jordan in almost every hot colorway you can name

NAME THE SHOE AND COLORWAY AND DAMN GOOD CHANCES ARE................... IVE HAD IT

and now you have a shoe like this and i cant get it ........... i got to pay some crazy reseller price to get them

i was wearing the dam shoes on my feet too watching jordan when he won the dunk contest ...... and i had the fire reds sitting right next to me

i am just getting sick and tired of the way the game is , then you got so many shoes coming out i cant keep up with copping ......im not made of $$$
(i think thats another battle so i wont go there now)

the bottom line is ........ i know a person cant get every release but when you have a OG JORDAN HEAD like me who really wanted these for one

reason and one reason only........................................ because they take me back .............they bring back so many good memories i had rocking jays and i really wanted to try and get some of those goodtimes back.............and to not get them ..............................it really just gets too me

i know some of you young bucks wont understand were i am coming from but when you get to where i am at and you have been into sneakers 30+ years and one of your alltime favorite 's come out that you miss out on ................you just might get it......................................peace23

I wonder how many pairs JB actually made. I think they made more than we think. I mean its been over an hr and FNL and Eastbay still haven't sold out yet. Interesting.

i got a paypal confirmation but no finishline confirmation... i know my order going to get canceled

Back
Top Bottom