Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I haven't posted on this site for a minute. Anyways check out eastbay, my size 12 order just went through.

Finishline still has all sizes available!
B/c the splash page keeps showing up. lol 

Grabbed a pair for my buddy in his size for some practice for Royals :smile: 

If the madness dies down in a few weeks, I'll grab one. But it seems like it's available and not quite limited as everyone assumed

Finally got through on Eastbay and got a Order comfirmation email. Lets hope that it does not get cancelled.

GOT THROUGH ON FINISH LINE!
pimp.gif

Truly ecstatic right now. I'm in college & had lab at 1:40pm(PST) so I didn't plan on even trying to cop. Got to campus at about 1:30, but couldn't find parking bc some alumni event. Already 10 min late to my lab I figured why not try? So I got on a computer at 1:50, refreshed Nike's twitter right when they tweeted the link. Checked out with the quickness.

Ahh the one thing I miss about college is the fast internet connection in the labs lol.

Yet you can only see the SPA :smh:..

It's completely random but on mobile the SPA just disappeared and I was in the site. They've built a "firewall" so to speak. Once you're in the site it's lightning fast. I was checked out in 15 seconds using paypal. Also: using paypal they don't take any money from you until FNL processes the order. So if it's cancelled you likely won't see any money leave your account, which is why I wasn't about to use my debit card.

this is a joke ....

i got me ,, my girl and my daughter trying to get these and nothing at all

i am tired of this

if anybody deserves these damn shoes...............................ITS ME.......

im a real sneaker og and have been in the jordan game since day 1 ,,,, 1985

i was rocking kicks before half the people on here was born

i got the og 1's when i was 14yrs old and ive had every og jordan in almost every hot colorway you can name

NAME THE SHOE AND COLORWAY AND DAMN GOOD CHANCES ARE................... IVE HAD IT

and now you have a shoe like this and i cant get it ........... i got to pay some crazy reseller price to get them

i was wearing the dam shoes on my feet too watching jordan when he won the dunk contest ...... and i had the fire reds sitting right next to me

i am just getting sick and tired of the way the game is , then you got so many shoes coming out i cant keep up with copping ......im not made of $$$
(i think thats another battle so i wont go there now)

the bottom line is ........ i know a person cant get every release but when you have a OG JORDAN HEAD like me who really wanted these for one

reason and one reason only........................................ because they take me back .............they bring back so many good memories i had rocking jays and i really wanted to try and get some of those goodtimes back.............and to not get them ..............................it really just gets too me

i know some of you young bucks wont understand were i am coming from but when you get to where i am at and you have been into sneakers 30+ years and one of your alltime favorite 's come out that you miss out on ................you just might get it......................................peace23
 ??

Just got another pair of Finishline. Just keep at it, fellas. Use different browsers and sit through it. Eventually one of your tabs/broswers will get to the promised land.

4 pairs, baby. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom