Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I was asking him not you.
grin.gif
I'm just joking around man....but for real, Jordan's used to restock like crazy, even after the sale racks. Very easy purchases. 

I used the backdoor and when i went to check out the shoes i had to log onto my paypal twice. The 2nd time i went to pay for it i received an email confirmation. I checked my paypal to see if anything went thru and i notice that i checked out twice with paypal. The first transaction got cancelled and the second one is pending process. Crossing my fingers that my order went thru. I wear a 12 so i hope the bigger went last.

I used the backdoor and when i went to check out the shoes i had to log onto my paypal twice. The 2nd time i went to pay for it i received an email confirmation. I checked my paypal to see if anything went thru and i notice that i checked out twice with paypal. The first transaction got cancelled and the second one is pending process. Crossing my fingers that my order went thru. I wear a 12 so i hope the bigger went last.
Same EXACT thing happened to me. Literally.

My backdoor order is still good. (for now) and I used PayPal.

Only reason I think mine would get canceled is since I doubled up on pairs. We'll see.

Like I said....FNL TROLL GAME IS IMPECCABLE.
WOW THAT FL EMPLOYEE SHOULD BE FIRED ON THE SPOT! NO Q'S ASKED! FIRE THEM NOW!
Why? What did they do that was wrong? Sure that's not the response someone who is trying to cop a pair wants to hear... But I'm sure Manny didn't need to use all that profanity to express his opinions. So the rep had a better idea than to give him generic info by adding their own twist.

I'd be heated as hell too, but then I'd realize I'm the jackass for cussing out FNL, b/c I was too slow and didn't know better to have other options. What could you really do/say after what's been said...? 

This thread is straight COMEDY... 

First I was like...

Then...

And to finish it up...

i used the backdoor link and recieved email for confirmation about 2 hours ago almost 3. how long should it take to get cancellation and yes i used paypal.

This has to be one of the most successful outcomes in NT history for an online release. Considering the trainwreck this thread has been, for RD to come and the vast majority of NT to get at least one pair, if not multiple?! Pretty epic.

These fleabay prices are dumb silly right now. Any of you 9 pair grabbers wanna toss a sz 11 my way for retail?

Back
Top Bottom