Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

good lookin homie
about how long did that take
just double checkin ya heard me
For sure man, sorry just getting tired of people repeating the same questions, but ya you'll be good to go man, I'd say by Monday at the latest you will have your money back in the account.  Just because they FNL prob won't officially cancel it with paypal until tomorrow or friday and them it takes paypal a day or two to put the money back into your account (just hope it happens before the weekend).

how soon will people find out if their order got cancelled/shipped? i got my homie a pair from finishline and don't want to get his hopes up after i received a confirmation email.
Bro I been trying to find that out for a few hours ordered at 556 ct just got confirmation email from fnl and pp

No luck yet again!

Had a size 11 in the cart but I kept getting the 30 sec shot clock! Wish I had seen that backdoor link people are talking about!!

Hopefully NC will get a few pairs if the March in store release is true.

Wow 2011s actually jumping in price? Lol. Kinda makes sense... people don't wanna pay 400-500.. see 2011s for 300 and say "im saving 100" lol.

I got an order confirmation from NDC but no shipping confirmation yet. Checked my order status on NDC it says "preparing to ship". I used the regular ground shipping.Anybody got a shipping confirmation from NDC who used ground shipping? Also do you get the shipping confirmation faster if you were to use the express shipping instead?

Got a pair before I walked into work!

Before I left the house, I was trying NDC, Eastbay, and Finishline on the computer but no luck at all. So I decided I wasn't going to try for them anymore since I had to leave for work. Once I got to there and parked, I decided one last try before I head in. I hit up Foot Action on my iPhone and was able to add a 9.5 my second attempt! Checkout was smooth.

Luckily, I was able to get a pair ~40 minutes before all sizes sold out @ around 5:30 PST that was tweeted by FA. Even my battery % was on my side!
happy.gif

Man, you really have to go through some stuff these days! Last week my manager arranged a 4:30 dinner meeting with clients. I thought I was golden cause releases are usually at 8. Then, Nike says 4:51, so im like sheeeeeet What to do?

At 4:46, the fiend kicks in, I grab my iPad, and slip my Mifi in my pocket and head to the bathroom! 451, I got shoes in my cart on NDC, and damn thing freezes til 5:02! Luckily I was able to checkout and i was back at the table. They must have thought I was a nasty mofo, stankin for 20 mins, but I got my J's!

Peace this is the almighty RZA, i been wanting these kicks for a minute they are fasho cop for me x3 BOODOODOODOODOODOODOODOO

Man, you really have to go through some stuff these days! Last week my manager arranged a 4:30 dinner meeting with clients. I thought I was golden cause releases are usually at 8. Then, Nike says 4:51, so im like sheeeeeet What to do?

At 4:46, the fiend kicks in, I grab my iPad, and slip my Mifi in my pocket and head to the bathroom! 451, I got shoes in my cart on NDC, and damn thing freezes til 5:02! Luckily I was able to checkout and i was back at the table. They must have thought I was a nasty mofo, stankin for 20 mins, but I got my J's!

:rofl:

I remember running off to the bathroom while at work though and purchasing some playoff 12's off my phone. Things we do to get kicks

I got an order confirmation from NDC but no shipping confirmation yet. Checked my order status on NDC it says "preparing to ship". I used the regular ground shipping.Anybody got a shipping confirmation from NDC who used ground shipping? Also do you get the shipping confirmation faster if you were to use the express shipping instead?
Well obviously to the bold.

Last edited:
the thirst is real when the 2011 sat in stores smh

I remember they were on shelves for almost 3 full months after release and the GS and kids sizes were there almost a year lol

We'll see how many more they release next month, I don't think it'll be the same numbers as 2011 but you guys paying $400 for a pair are gonna be sorry :smile:

25 years ago today (the 7th now), did Jordan wear the black III's in the AS game?

Does that mean they're dropping today???????????????? hahahahaha

Got a pair before I walked into work!

Before I left the house, I was trying NDC, Eastbay, and Finishline on the computer but no luck at all. So I decided I wasn't going to try for them anymore since I had to leave for work. Once I got to there and parked, I decided one last try before I head in. I hit up Foot Action on my iPhone and was able to add a 9.5 my second attempt! Checkout was smooth.

Luckily, I was able to get a pair ~40 minutes before all sizes sold out @ around 5:30 PST that was tweeted by FA. Even my battery % was on my side! :D

View media item 255714

My Story is very similar. Tried for over an hour on my PC at home, and then had to race to work. Just kept at it on my iPhone. Finally Finishline.com opened up for me. Only difference was I was actually working at the time, I just wasn't actually doing any work. Persistence pays.

- Jason

lol. when you got up to "use the bathroom" they probably thought, "did he just take an ipad with him to the bathroom?" (obvious reading material when crapping) then when you come out w/ a big a.ss grin on your face, it would just confirm their thoughts. good thing you got your pair at least.

Last edited:
lol. when you got up to "use the bathroom" they probably thought, "did he just take an ipad with him to the bathroom?" (obvious reading material when crapping) then when you come out w/ a big a.ss grin on your face, it would just confirm their thoughts. good thing you got your pair at least.

I know I tried being discrete, but that thing is so damn big!

Wait, you have two confirmation emails from FNL?

Does each email have a different order/conf. # ? 

ya with two different transaction ids but i dont have a number from FNL yet just from paypal. I dont know, i might not even get any paris

Back
Top Bottom