Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Nice to see your pair arrived... But meng that elehant print has a mismatch... I hope mine don't arrive like that. NIKE QC is no bueno...

You do realize that most pairs (if not all) are like this right?

It has nothing to do with QC... Its the design and inherent nature of the "elephant print"... Its supposed to imitate actual elephant skin...

I hope I can get a pair with thin elephant print. I have 2 coming so double the chance 
laugh.gif

Terrible at clicking.... yea since there's a science to it.

Why are you even worried about me posting??
I'm not worried about it.  You posting in here a million times proves you were here when there was a lesson to be learned.  And my OP was about you not learning the lesson.  You're harping on the wrong part of the entire post, that you decided to pick out and try to make a stupid joke about, "mo"

And obviously it's just random clicking that gets the shoes, duh.  If it's just simple clicking, please tell me why you failed at doing it yesterday after a lot of hours of trying?  LOL nice chattin with ya.  Good luck next time, hopefully you become a better clicker by then.

Enough of the FINL restock talk, there's a thread for that.  

On the topic of the Jordan 3 88's, which areas are included by NDC's overnight?

Whoever said this restock was whack is crazy or can't buy any. Not gonna lie I'm mad the last shots sold out quick, had to settle for Dave whites but I wanted those bad anyway

Getting back to the topic had a second fnl order of the 88s that was canceled last night but I just got confirm and order now says processed!!!! And now the canceled status is gone. I made out!

Last edited:
Overnight shipping sheesh

I am kinda jelly of that NA on the back. Not gonna lie.

But Jordan on the bottom still? 
roll.gif

i work at FNL corporate. what you guys saw was not a restock. FNL pays a tad more for Jordans from the company than other shoe retailers do. Therefore, we do get almost all exclusions and more QTY than other places. This was a RESALE where Jordan brand actually shipped us these shoes in rememberance of MJs 50th bday next week. Another surprise EVEN BETTER is coming up nxt week 8)

Whoever said this restock was whack is crazy or can't buy any. Not gonna lie I'm mad the last shots sold out quick, had to settle for Dave whites but I wanted those bad anyway

Getting back to the topic had a second fml order of the 88s that was canceled last night but I just got confirm and order now says processed!!!! And now the canceled status is gone. I made out!
I said it's wack and I have enough bread to buy what I want. I have most the shoes that they restocked therefore it was wack to me. Unlike most of you studs I don't wear 200 dollar shoes and 30 dollars jeans buddy. I'm neither crazy nor broke.

No joke, that NDC overnight shipping is exactly what it is. I have the slooooow ground shipping but I can wait. Waiting for on feet pics

I'm not worried about it.  You posting in here a million times proves you were here when there was a lesson to be learned.  And my OP was about you not learning the lesson.  You're harping on the wrong part of the entire post, that you decided to pick out and try to make a stupid joke about, "mo"

And obviously it's just random clicking that gets the shoes, duh.  If it's just simple clicking, please tell me why you failed at doing it yesterday after a lot of hours of trying?  LOL nice chattin with ya.  Good luck next time, hopefully you become a better clicker by then.

Since you were reading through everything maybe you saw where my ping attempts were providing false ip adds for fnl.

I was in class when dude 1st posted the direct ip. I was experimenting from my system for future pick ups.

I've been on mobile all day so my connection was limited today.

Also wasn't calling you a "mo". Where I'm from mo is like dude, son, man.

You came at me assuming I never tried the direct ip like I'm some simpleton with a computer.

You'd iLL out too...

He had asked about those 2 specifically is why my post said that.  Can you fit in the size 16's that are up for a lot of the shoes?  I know you have a big foot, think you said it was 15 usually though.

LOL I love it when wanna be mods come in here and try to run the threads "Enough of this FNL restock talk!"  Yes sir, king.....

bwsteg those pics are lookin NICE
nthat.gif
!  I'm not looking with a magnifying glass, but just the shoe itself looks great.  Can't wait til mine get here!

LISTEN UP !

- -This will continue to happen ,and has happened before. (The Reg/Og NT'ers Know the LO Down) - -

Maybe Today or even Early of next week. Most Sites Such as Finishline/ Footlocker/Footaction/Eastbay Will be reStocking on a lot of sneakers . . .
everything from Dave white 1's to Air Jordan Black Red 11's!

Nike.com Also will be doing this. (No Set time or date) 100% sure they will being doing it too.

Reason Why these shoes are coming out again is because they have been back ordered and they NEED to get rid of old Retro's for new inventory to come in. . . . You may see some price change on a few shoes, due to the fact that they aren't selling and this is the last chance before they hit your local outlet malls.

FYI every sneaker that comes out in the Beginning or the end of the year . ------>You will likely see Restocks

waiting on email confirmation for two seperate orders from finishline restock one for olympic 7, bred 4, playoff 12 ordered live link. then went backdoor ordered dave white 1.....fingers crossed. just to stay on topic waiting for update on 88s still says processing and got confirmation last night

He had asked about those 2 specifically is why my post said that.  Can you fit in the size 16's that are up for a lot of the shoes?  I know you have a big foot, think you said it was 15 usually though.

LOL I love it when wanna be mods come in here and try to run the threads "Enough of this FNL restock talk!"  Yes sir, king.....

bwsteg those pics are lookin NICE
nthat.gif
!  I'm not looking with a magnifying glass, but just the shoe itself looks great.  Can't wait til mine get here!
Got the WC IV's the only one they had I needed. 

Nah those pics look real sweet ! I don't get all this nit picking. They will look crazy on feet, I promise no one will come up and check your print. Trust that !! I can't wait for mine to come through !!

Back
Top Bottom