Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Just got Eastbay Tracking.
ME TOO!!! 
pimp.gif

How's the fit on these? My foot is kinda inbetween an 11 and 11.5, but I usually grabbed an 11 in most J's and that's what I got for these.
Your fine... My 2011's (which I assume will be the same as this) were an 11.5 and had a little extra room (all good because I wear sneaker shields) I could deff fit an 11 in them and be fine....

its pretty clear yo *** is quite lawrys ..talking overnighting for $25 is a reseller move :rofl: ..just shut up fam :lol: :lol: :rofl: counting someone elses money ...if he wants to resell them for $1000 whats it to YOU? not a damn thing :rofl:

dudes in here like the world is gonna end cuz you dont have these SHOES :smh: :rofl:

NO SALT HERE... STOP ASSUMING I GOT MY PAIRS

Last edited:
its pretty clear yo *** is quite lawrys ..talking overnighting for $25 is a reseller move :rofl: ..just shut up fam :lol: :lol: :rofl: counting someone elses money ...if he wants to resell them for $1000 whats it to YOU? not a damn thing :rofl:

dudes in here like the world is gonna end cuz you dont have these SHOES :smh: :rofl:

NO SALT HERE... STOP ASSUMING I GOT MY PAIRS

the 1st part was for you the 2nd was for the rest of this salty *** thread...

its pretty clear yo *** is quite lawrys ..talking overnighting for $25 is a reseller move
roll.gif
..just shut up fam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
counting someone elses money ...if he wants to resell them for $1000 whats it to YOU? not a damn thing
roll.gif

dudes in here like the world is gonna end cuz you dont have these SHOES
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I see your point but to me personally the Nike Air fills out better on the back of 3's and 4's. I'm probably going to sell my 2011 pair to pay for these so almost like a swap

I agree, it does fill it out better. Also, I never really liked the A I R under the jumpman of III's. Although it helps to fill it out more, I'd rather just have a jumpman like the IV's.

Plus I wanted to go a 1/2 size down on my 2011's so I'm basically swapping out my pair as well.

Back
Top Bottom