Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

not to me. the 11s had a super glossy midsole paint job and the leather was super glossy as well. these have more of a matte finish
The leather def looks less glossier than the last release.

I dont own a pair of 2011s so this release was a no brainer.

Smh at people posting their screen shots of their transactions on ebay when they don't even have the shoes in their hand.

Quick question fellas. I tried searching but couldn't find the answer. What insoles were people suggesting to prevent the midsole on these from cracking?

Who thought this release was limted??? haha i'd have to say whoever thought of 20k pairs was dead wrong.. more like 50k.. to be honest i didnt even think i was going to get them but foot action came thru after a hour. Moral of the story is never give up on something always keep trying... & thats how you accomplish a pair online, Also this was my first online cop release so i was excited i got them.. i Hope everyone got a pair.....

------------I did'nt cop multiples, cause i'm not greedy. nor a reseller--------------------

Fed Ex Just Dropped These Off The Box Is Bigger Then The 2011's.. More Pics Coming...
How do your 10.5 fit? I'm a 10.5 but my 2011 concordes were a little tight so when i ordered the 2012 XIs I picked a size 11. Different style obviously but its always hit and miss. Anyway, I ordered a 10.5 do they fit just about right for you?

It really wasnt that hard of a release to obtain. I understand people got theyre schedules or whatever but if you calmed the eff down and read a few pages of this thread, you would have executed copping with ease. I spent a total of 20 minutes of my day. For perspective, I spent 4-5 hours waiting for Nike Portland to tweet for RSVP for a damn GR.

Wanna say thanks for NTers putting out quality info in this thread tho. Its hard to sort thu it and the BS people post but it helped me. :smokin

Just got of the phone with a FNL rep. Don't settle with them just telling you they're "processing". I was told that my pair is located and awaiting a shipping label.

This is my first pair of 3s since I was a size 6.5. Can anyone tell me if they are true to size or rub big/small. I'm normally a size 9.5 so I got those, but I had to get the 13s in size 9.

Some say they run .5 big.

For me, I think they are TTS length-wise, but fit .5 bigger width-wise. You should be fine with what you got.

Better to be a little too big, then a little too small IMO.

To those who copped off NDC, when you clicked the twitter link did it go the a product not available page?

If so did you refresh or kept on clicking the link until the AJ3 page came up?
Clicked the moment it came up and went right to the product page. Clicked my size but had to click "add to cart" a few times before it finally added on. I was already logged-in to NDC so checkout was fast but the confirm page took some time to load up, kept getting a Thank You page but no confirm number. Did a Live Chat while I was waiting and the rep told me my order went through and gave me the confirm number. Got the actual confirm email about 20 minutes after release. By 5:15 I was good.

seems like a good amount of people got pairs or just being patient for the supposed 3/23 in store release. it's like the calm before the storm, cause if they don't end up releasing more on the 23rd or have a very limited stock. the storm is gonna rear it's ugly head and it's gonna be salt storms slamming this thread.
uglier than this snap shot beyonce at super bowl.
View media item 256515 or she hulk
View media item 256516

Just got of the phone with a FNL rep. Don't settle with them just telling you they're "processing". I was told that my pair is located and awaiting a shipping label.
Did you get a confirmation email when you checked out?

Quick question fellas. I tried searching but couldn't find the answer. What insoles were people suggesting to prevent the midsole on these from cracking?
I was actually JUST looking or that coincidentally also! Let me know if you find out!

seems like a good amount of people got pairs or just being patient for the supposed 3/23 in store release. it's like the calm before the storm, cause if they don't end up releasing more on the 23rd or have a very limited stock. the storm is gonna rear it's ugly head and it's gonna be salt storms slamming this thread.
uglier than this snap shot beyonce at super bowl.

Whatever you do, dont mention the word salt. We have sensitive people in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom