Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

How do your 10.5 fit? I'm a 10.5 but my 2011 concordes were a little tight so when i ordered the 2012 XIs I picked a size 11. Different style obviously but its always hit and miss. Anyway, I ordered a 10.5 do they fit just about right for you?

on jordan 11's i go to a sz 11, but on 5's,3's 12's,13's, i take a 10.5.. the 10.5 fit the same as the 2011's

you dudes that thirsty for tracking number? damn

Stop it.

You're telling me you never been anxiously wait for an email with tracking number from an order?

Especially when websites are know for canceling orders due to overselling.

stop what, i bet you guys are the same dudes that pester ebay sellers for tracking info 5 minutes after you pay :smh:

just chill, its a pair of shoes.

The downside of living in Cali and ordering from Eastbay, Footlocker, etc...unless you choose next day delivery, it's going to be a while.

I'm guilty of this only because I could only get a pair in a sz 14 and I wear a 13. I don't like resellers anymore than anyone else but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get something in your size.
I definitely understand a situation like that, but when someone throws up a buy it now price of double the shoe with an email confirm it just gets me heated for some reason, to each his own though

stop what, i bet you guys are the same dudes that pester ebay sellers for tracking info 5 minutes after you pay :smh:

Weren't you in the AJ XI Black/red thread complaining in every post about how you were unable to cop or a website didn't accept Paypal?

And you're the same dude who complains about wanting a pair of shoes so bad but won't pay $15 over retail after release date with no credit/debit card.

Step your game up

Last edited:
Please fellas let the resellers die with these or their is no going back. The resell prices are ridiculous. There will be a restock. If you have an itch to buy something the guys are selling everything else cheap trying get there money back.

Last edited:
Weren't you in the AJ XI Black/red thread complaining in every post about how you were unable to cop or a website didn't accept Paypal?

And you're the same dude who complains about wanting a pair of shoes so bad but won't pay $15 over retail after release date with no credit/debit card.

Step your game up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

stop what, i bet you guys are the same dudes that pester ebay sellers for tracking info 5 minutes after you pay
mean.gif

Yeah they're just shoes.  So why have you felt the need to make 20,000+ posts in two years about SHOES?  Did you not get a pair or something?

Please fellas let the resellers die with these or their is no going back. The resell prices are ridiculous. There will be a restock. If you have an itch to buy something the guys are selling everything else cheap trying get there money back.
It's too late. These have changed the game, the same way the Concords did.

i hope everyone who missed out is occupied trying to get a pair for at least the next 9 days..for obvious reasons

Just checked NDC and my status has changed to "Shipped." Still no shipping confirmation, but the tracking was provided via the option to check.

EDIT: Just got shipping confirmation email

Last edited:
Rep'ed for the UPS Reference trick!

Getting 2 pairs shipped to me by end of next wednesday!
What was crazy I was trying to copp multiple pairs up to 10 and the bank did that refund reversal.
Or it could of been Finishline.
Thank God they didn't cancel my 2 pairs.

Step your game up

step my game up because im not a chump and dont pay RESELLER prices

yea, i guess :lol:

and btw i got some Bred XI for retail :wink:

thanks tho

Just got my ndc tracking information, should get these on monday but might be delayed a bit since a blizzard is coming to the east coast.

One of my NDC orders just shipped. 4/5 orders have shippe now. Just need one more shipping confo and the quintuple set is complete. :D

Back
Top Bottom