Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Just to be clear, not all stores in the US will get these, but just know that they will release in-store in the US next month as well as internationally.  

Last edited:
^says the guy with 1 post
eyes.gif
Who cares about pc.

Dude, who posted the back door link had like 5.  There's people who post good info even with low rep and pc..

Who cares about pc.

Dude, who posted the back door link had like 5.  There's people who post good info even with low rep and pc..
No doubt ! That was a perfect example Anderson.  Dudes were like who you gonna listen to ? Kid has like 3 posts. Yet that guy helped lots of cats including Anderson clean house !! So yeah ppl shouldn't judge.  Everyone starts somewhere. I know you guys hear this all the time . But ppl do lose they're passwords, shoot it happened to me to. I had another acct under that yuku or whatever. That light blue screen. I think ppl can tell how we carry our selves to know who is who. Just by our actions alone.

Last edited:
Who cares about pc.

That's true but it's already been stated 300 times over anyway. It's not like he gave any new insight. JM said it plus a host of other dudes with 1 post LOL.

Last edited:
That's true but it's already been stated 300 times over anyway. It's not like he gave any new insight. JM said it plus a host of other dudes with 1 post LOL.
Yeah, but then you got clowns who think they are better than other people on this forum because they have a higher post count and brush off the newer members.  Just because you're new here doesn't mean you don't have any knowledge and don't help other people out. Then of course others who think if you post too much you are a hypebeast. 
laugh.gif

i do not see the price on these coming down. but im honestly happy for the hype, because i will probably scoop up some 2003 retros for around 180-250 now which is an amazing price for a much better quality shoe.

gotta love the hypebeasts not knowing about the older retros.

market saturation at its finest

my friend just bought a pair for 380 shipped.

Never understand people talking about older Jordans 10 years later. Yea they had better quality 10 years ago but u try to wear them today and they crack and chip like ****.

To be honest I don't think these are sniffing anywhere $300, better up another bill for awhile. All the high eBay prices are with bids from people with 0 feedback. Good luck gettin paid.

First, I hate it when people start off a post with "I use to be a long time member, but I forgot my password..etc"...Well it's a thing called PASSWORD RESET..IJS!

People can keep posting pictures of screen shots of them buying like 8 pairs ...etc...but I lucked out by getting a pair on NS...they didn't get added to my cart immediately but i kept trying and trying and someone happen to not check out on-time so I got lucky and got added to my cart! I applaud everybody who got a pair..Will be wearing me once they come in!!! True Sole Lovers wear their kicks no matter what!

they retail for 200 i cant see them going for less than 3 ,im gonna try and get a second pair if they release in stores if not im happy with my one 

I'd just like to get one pair. I love the OG 3 color ways, so I was hoping to get them but FNL. I hope these do come to the stores or the Europe sites have it a little higher than retail.

And I think FA in Houston is getting these on the 17.

Last edited:

"Camp Fire Is Ready Kids"

Blah Blah Blah . . . Next Month |I

NOT Until I See Them In Stores. . . *Retail Stores* Will I Believe This.

(I'm Still Waiting on Nike To " Release The Foamposite Galaxy In Stores" Next Month . . .Along with The Nike Air Yeezy's II

Btw Everyone on NT Knows Someone that claims that they know someone in Jordan Brand. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom