Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

i dont get stories like this. unless your money wasnt right until last month, the 2011s were perfectly attainable for less than 300.
I graduated and got my diploma in September. Got a job in October so my money is good again. Soon after I heard rumors these were coming out, so I figured I'd wait for these and get em for 200 instead of paying 225-250 for a DS pair of 2011's. I prefer the Nike Air over the jumpman. Not too hard to understand :rolleyes . People on here always tryin to one up each other, it's sad :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, but then you got clowns who think they are better than other people on this forum because they have a higher post count and brush off the newer members.  Just because you're new here doesn't mean you don't have any knowledge and don't help other people out. Then of course others who think if you post too much you are a hypebeast. 
laugh.gif
No doubt 
laugh.gif

i dont get stories like this. unless your money wasnt right until last month, the 2011s were perfectly attainable for less than 300.
I graduated and got my diploma in September. Got a job in October so my money is good again. Soon after I heard rumors these were coming out, so I figured I'd wait for these and get em for 200 instead of paying 225-250 for a DS pair of 2011's. I prefer the Nike Air over the jumpman. Not too hard to understand :rolleyes . People on here always tryin to one up each other, it's sad :lol:

not really trying to one up but the 2011s were around for the longest for less than 200.

in all honestly, its probably a bad time to get either as both of the values are sitting pretty high right now tho you might be able to catch someone trying to sell off the 2011s for the low since they got the 88s while you wait for the value of the 88s to drop.

Does anyone think the price of these go down at all? I found a pair for $375 but not sure if I should pull the trigger.. Please give me yourr thoughts

Does anyone think the price of these go down at all? I found a pair for $375 but not sure if I should pull the trigger.. Please give me yourr thoughts

id say wait until next week to buy. a lot of orders will be delivered between monday and thursday of next week.
could very well be a mini flooding of the market by then.

Wait a month, once newer releases start dropping you see pairs go cheaper and people start selling VVVVNDS pairs to cop other releases

And once people actually get pairs in hand they will flood ebay

Now is the time to jump on 2011's, I'm gonna try and grab another pair for cheap

very nice. whenever i paid with paypal, orders got canceled so i stopped. i used 2 different billing addresses for 2 pairs
I used the same address, one with my name and the other with my wife's, both of our credit cards have the same exact number. Different email addresses too....obviously

I used the same address, one with my name and the other with my wife's, both of our credit cards have the same exact number. Different email addresses too....obviously

I called FNL about this. They said its because you keep hitting their system too often. They block your account for 30 days. I would call them and check. They can tell you all the attempts you made.

I remember reserving my 2011's @ champs. We were allowed to walk in a month before release and just reserve whatever we wanted. Last year they cancelled it all together. Retailers said it came right from JB. You see, it was supposed to be one per. But you all know how that goes, takes one idiot to kill that. I heard one kid was good with the manger, ordered a FSR. So kid comes in RD, nearly starts a riot when others were turned away and dude walking away with crazy pairs. That was just until last year, that they quit that. That was a huge advantage in Canada. Wish that was still the case. 

I remember reserving my 2011's @ champs. We were allowed to walk in a month before release and just reserve whatever we wanted. Last year they cancelled it all together. Retailers said it came right from JB. You see, it was supposed to be one per. But you all know how that goes, takes one idiot to kill that. I heard one kid was good with the manger, ordered a FSR. So kid comes in RD, nearly starts a riot when others were turned away and dude walking away with crazy pairs. That was just until last year, that they quit that. That was a huge advantage in Canada. Wish that was still the case. 

Dude I miss the days of reserving sneakers, I used to always pay about a month in advance at my local FNL then all the sudden they said no

Pretty sure it was the CG11's that started it

Ordered a FSR...smh I would of sent em boys after him :smokin no remorse

not really trying to one up but the 2011s were around for the longest for less than 200.

in all honestly, its probably a bad time to get either as both of the values are sitting pretty high right now tho you might be able to catch someone trying to sell off the 2011s for the low since they got the 88s while you wait for the value of the 88s to drop.
I haven't been able to find any DS for under 200 in my size (11), in the last couple months. If a pair does pop up in the B/S section I'll be all over them.

You're right about that, gonna keep watching eBay, **** even the 2011s have jumped a little bit in price the last couple weeks. If prices don't fall in the next couple weeks I'll wait it out til march 23rd, hopefully more pairs releasing then will drive the price down. :smokin

Same thing happened to one of the managers at the Champs down here for the Concords. Mind you, that Champs had 80 pairs, and the manager sold ALL of them to his homie before release. That was the biggest reason why that riot started, police had to show up, whip out pepperspray, etc. Needless to say, that manager got fired.
I personally don't believe in pre-ordering, reserving, whatever you wanna call it because it ruins it for the people who wait in line.

I hear you. I think I did most of my selling off sometime in 2003 prior to our son being born. SMH, indeed.

I held onto all my 94-06 retros until a couple years ago. I vowed in 08 after wasting a ton of loot on crappy countdown packages I would return to JB for Concords and if they brought back nike air! A lot of us older heads remember the retro +. I got tired of wearing low quality retro +'s. I won't lie I knowingly bought this release expecting **** quality but I got my Nike Air back. And that's all I wanted. Sue me!

Back
Top Bottom