Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Easy cop, I thought there were going to be hoards of people. They opened doors at 7 am, and there was less than 120 people in line at that time.
I got there around 10am and was out the door in like 20 minutes.  Very easy cop.

I was referring to the "sheep" comment. How can people be called a sheep because they bought A shoe that had not released in a specific way since 1994? People can spend money on what ever they want, it belongs to them. Only reason another person will complain about it is because they are jealous, very simple. 

As for reseller prices, this forum as well as the other, contribute to those prices. How many pairs of shoes in the marketplace are retail or less? No matter the condition. Dudes on crack. We can control the prices by simply not paying them, why complain about it?

well we all know that certain people are influenced by the hype behind a shoe not the significance behind its release. we call these new members (i keed i keed). nobody is gonna stop the nike hype train at this point tho. even if u or i stop buying shoes at these crazy prices there will be 10 people behind me in line willing to pay even more. it has gotten out of hand and nike has a whole generation of dudes who have never seen jordan play live (in person or on tv) buying up every pair. could you imagine buying some crap moses malone wore or some vintage kareems... aint happening. i know its a ****** analogy but nike has this game on lock.

The thirst for these was real.

:lol:

Congrats to those who managed to cop for retail, but I slept for sure.

My 2011 pair is good in my opinion.

160evsx.jpg

Money saved.

hard to say no to 3s. had to cop. still have 2011s deadstock as well. those look DS too

I was able to come out with 2 pairs sz 9 this morning here in Houston, my friends between them got 8 pairs!

I grabbed them cuz I dont have the 2011s and these were cheaper than aftermarket 2011s. The money wasnt right in 2011 but I would've passed on these anyway. WCs are not my thing. Wish it was BCIIIs or TB that got the NA treatment since I love those colorways Fire Reds are pretty sick too. WCs are just okay.

IDK if I will rock these or use em as trade bait

You can't tell me that a shoe that sold as quick as these especially being overpriced wont have another release down the road , I mean we got 3 separate restocks on the Concords on fnl a year after the general release

You can't tell me that a shoe that sold as quick as these especially being overpriced wont have another release down the road , I mean we got 3 separate restocks on the Concords on fnl a year after the general release
lol, you act like they won't release an arsenal of other shoes in the near future. If they want the money that bad they will just drop another GR retro

Last edited:
My name is my name fam. I was here on this site before you even realized kicks were "cool." :lol:

I'm playing with you because I got time before the ASG starts!

Prove something to you? You? The same person who couldn't even comprehend my actual initial post? Psht.

You've already made yourself look foolish with your assumptions.

Nice chatting with ya. :tongue:

My name is my name fam. I was here on this site before you even realized kicks were "cool."
laugh.gif

I'm playing with you because I got time before the ASG starts!

Prove something to you? You? The same person who couldn't even comprehend my actual initial post? Psht.

You've already made yourself look foolish with your assumptions.

Nice chatting with ya.
tongue.gif
Lol, kid. I'm probably double your age. Your post was calling people sheep because they bought Cement 3 with NA....even though they came out without NA 2 years prior, am I missing anything? 

You clowns need to stop basing arguments on Join date. Just because I joined 2 months ago, don't mean I just grew feet.

Last edited:
Lol, kid. I'm probably double your age. Your post was calling people sheep because they bought Cement 3 with NA....even though they came out without NA 2 years prior, am I missing anything? 
Am I missing somenthing> this is the first time Nike air shows up on a Jordan shoe since 2001 correct me if im wrong tho

Back
Top Bottom