Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Nikestore has to restock these sometime soon, only reason I say that is I talked to one of the jb reps last night at penthouse and he said Houston had over 3000 pairs of 88s available for allstar wknd. I just left the gallo and was able to get pairs for my ppl and I'm told there's still 100s left and more thru out the city. U ppl who want better call one of your country cousins lol.

I actually have fam in Texas, and so does my girl but I won't make them go out looking for sneakers for me. Even though I thought about it :lol: I'll just be patient and see what happens with all the restock talk.

And no buying/selling/trading in here. Go post in the classified section.

Ive been watching all the auctions in my size to grab another pair and everything is ending at $400 or just under....so everyone saying the prices are dropping definitely aint looking at size 9

My NT dude came thru with a second pair for me in Houston. Not even going to complain about dropping 500 on 2 pairs. Never going to see these beneath $250 again. If they drop again in March that's just gravy and trade bait for any future NA BC3s.

Last edited:
Nikestore has to restock these sometime soon, only reason I say that is I talked to one of the jb reps last night at penthouse and he said Houston had over 3000 pairs of 88s available for allstar wknd. I just left the gallo and was able to get pairs for my ppl and I'm told there's still 100s left and more thru out the city. U ppl who want better call one of your country cousins lol.

There were still pairs at HOH when you left?

a lot of people are mentioning the strong smell these have...

well, i noticed they smell exactly like this stuff i have a canister of...

View media item 273910

so i'm not sure it's a glue smell or even the paint, might be a clear-coating they put on these (if they have a clear-coat)
with the paint being more 'matte' on these than the '11's, it's possible they sprayed these (or more like dowsed them) to protect the paint...

just speculating

Last edited:
houston was pretty crazy

Bought 2 pairs in the morning then went back and got a third like 5 hours later

The word I got is they told everyone there were none left but a few of the employees knew there were sizes left and willing to help. Not a FSR bc I ended up with a 10.5, not an 11. My dude was going for a 6 for his lady and they only were able to get him a 6.5. Obviously closed for the night. Sounds like its a wrap and employees will take the rest. But how can you blame them? Anyone who wanted a pair down there got one - or more!

Last edited:

LMAO.. You're funny!

Houston still has tons just hooked up my boy "trappedintime" with a pair before i left houston to go home.... I went in Footaction at 540 pm almost closing and copped 2 pair

Back
Top Bottom